Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Dignitary

Post 27 Mar 2014, 6:07 pm

So I'm thinking of opening a game using Minister X's Perciles variant, which is one of the options in RP. Anyway, I played it once many years ago and only have a fleeting recollection of it (I certainly did not win that one). Has anybody else played it? If so, do you have any feedback on its playability?
Adjutant

Post 27 Mar 2014, 6:36 pm

Good variant. I played it many years ago. It was a disaster. I played with the Aetolians, if my memory doesn't fail, and I was erased by my lovely neighbors with no mercy. Difficult variant, difficult map in my opinion.
Dignitary

Post 28 Mar 2014, 6:04 am

I.K wrote:Good variant. I played it many years ago. It was a disaster. I played with the Aetolians, if my memory doesn't fail, and I was erased by my lovely neighbors with no mercy. Difficult variant, difficult map in my opinion.

Yes, it does look to be a challenge. I certainly did not fare well. But you can have a chance to redeem yourself, as I plan to host this scenario for a new game that I will probably post next week!

George
Adjutant

Post 28 Mar 2014, 9:12 am

Really sorry comrade, I would be pleasure to redeem myself trying to survive in a new game. But I will focus my efforts in the ancientmed variant that will be ready to play soon. Anyway, If I'm defeated quickly there, I can be a replacement if you need one.
Dignitary

Post 01 Apr 2014, 8:01 pm

The official game announcement (Hellas Bellus) can be found here:
http://www.redscape.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2571