Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 16 Apr 2014, 2:22 pm

The ruleset we will use is this one at Doug's site: http://lucidphoenix.com/sc/rules/rulesnew.asp?pit=y&slip=y&pbe=y

-The optional slipstream rules are in effect.
-The pitting rules will NOT be used, at least for the first race.
-Note that two of our tracks have green arrow racing lines. These lines allow the car to travel +40 mph through the corner.
-The dice roller I'm using only allows the rolls to be sent to four other email addresses. Dice rolls will only be copied to the effected drivers.
-The only custom rules we will use are for RM plots when drivers NPR (No Plot Received).

Expected due date for car builds: Monday, April 28th*
Expected due date for pole position bids: Friday, May 2nd*
Expected start date for race: Monday, May 5th.

*I will advise you when my car build is complete and shipped off to Dan. Shortly after the builds are in, I'll send my position bid to Dan as well.

We're almost there!
Administrator

Post 17 Apr 2014, 8:24 am

I will be in Alaska from the 17th to the 24th for my 30th anniversary. Will a break for that week be acceptable, or can I set up some provisional rules for the two turns?
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 17 Apr 2014, 9:51 am

Assuming you can submit your plot for the 19th the day before you leave, you'll need coverage for the 21st and 23rd. We could probably ask Dan to submit plots for you on those days since he knows his way around the game and he's not driving in the Grand Prix. Otherwise, an extension for those days may be possible.

Let's play it by ear for now.
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 17 Apr 2014, 9:53 am

Congratulations, by the way!
Administrator

Post 17 Apr 2014, 10:09 am

SLOTerp wrote:Congratulations, by the way!

Thanks! My wife wanted to go to Alaska on a cruise for our honeymoon. I did not want that as I was in the Coast Guard going to Alaska 4 times a year (on a ship!)

I think I can take care of the 1st set on the 19th. We will see what the Wi-Fi situation is. Just giving fair warning.