Welcome and Huzzah to all, to this, the opening of English ambitions in Europe.

While England is backed by it's mighty power in the world, and has the potential to call up mighty legions from it's African and Canadian settlements,. such a victory would not be an honourable one against the other European powers (it has NOTHING to do with potential unrest, I assure you). As such, we will be pitching only great Englishmen against your armies, and expect all the armies to consist solely of representatives of their land (exzcept the French foreign legion, full of traitors and despots!).

With the dawn of a new century, it is time for the British to once more show the world what it is made of. Unlike the Russians, we have no need to shoot our own soldiers to get them to fight ... ... (What do you mean, wrong timeline, oh, right,) , and unlike the Turks, we have a mighty history of victory, not defeat, to fall back on. As such, I can assure all of the 7 current powers in Europe that England will not stand for any dishonourable conduct!!! (good thing we brought these chairs, right)

English ambassadors have been sent out to all of the different powers (strangely all called email, what a name) and recieved in their courts. I would like to take this oppertunity to thank those who have so far replied, and to seek assurances that nobody here would like war! As for those ofg you who have yet to make a reply, I can only assume that you are attempting to plot English destruction! And to you, I hereby reveal our secret weapon.

ARE YOU PREPARED TO FACE THE MIGHT OF THE DOCTOR?!!!

To all those seeking peace before the might of the doctor, I invite you to publicly state your intention in this here thread, and pledge that all of your subjects will be treated as if they were Irish!