Some collective awards for around the globe.

Most Unoriginal Award:
Goes to England! Every England has a fleet in the North Sea. Way to be different, guys.

Copycat Award:
There must have been a memo sent around. All Italian players built a fleet in Naples

Slow and Steady Award:
Turkey had the lowest improvement rate, going from 3 to an average of 3.9 centers. Note to Turkey: Slow and steady only wins when your opponent falls asleep.

Thievery Award:
Congratulations to Italy for winning two awards this year. This one is for stealing 5 home centers from opposing nations. They pilfered 3 centers from Austria alone, which matches the total for all other nations combined.

Most Improved Award:
A little boring, I know, but a quick shout-out to my fellow Germanys for going from 3 centers to an average of 4.8 (+158%), the highest increase in center count in the first year. Surprisingly, to me at least, England was second with a +154% increase and an average of 4.6 SC's after the first year.

Well, that's all for this year. Apologies to Austria, France, and Russia, but there wasn't anything particularly noteworthy this year. Let's see how year 2 goes.

Also, apologies for not making this look like a 1901 press release. My skills in that area are limited, to say the least.