Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Ambassador

Post 27 Mar 2013, 8:50 am

Machiavelli aside, stop pissin' and moanin'. Let's set up another game with freeman2 and let's see what happens.I am disappointed in the frequency of games posted. Years ago there were dozens of games and great tournaments, i.e.ToC.

Looking at the forums now, there are less and less postings. Players for some reason have drifted away from this site. It is still a great site with a fantastic game. As for our last game with the Power of Three, may I remind you that there were 4 other players in the game. George even admitted that he saw this forming in 1902, yet he could not convince other players to share his view. We could have been stopped. And why should we apologize for forming a board-stomping powerhouse? Why should we have turned on each other ??? Since when is cannibalism a pre-requisite to participation?
Just asking.

BTW, I herein validate DF's marshmallow comment. :laugh:
Ambassador

Post 27 Mar 2013, 9:05 am

Geezerguy wrote:Machiavelli aside, stop pissin' and moanin'. Let's set up another game with freeman2 and let's see what happens.I am disappointed in the frequency of games posted. Years ago there were dozens of games and great tournaments, i.e.ToC.

Looking at the forums now, there are less and less postings. Players for some reason have drifted away from this site. It is still a great site with a fantastic game. As for our last game with the Power of Three, may I remind you that there were 4 other players in the game. George even admitted that he saw this forming in 1902, yet he could not convince other players to share his view. We could have been stopped. And why should we apologize for forming a board-stomping powerhouse? Why should we have turned on each other ??? Since when is cannibalism a pre-requisite to participation?
Just asking.

BTW, I herein validate DF's marshmallow comment. :laugh:

Where is that like button?
Dignitary

Post 27 Mar 2013, 3:18 pm

Well, I tried and failed. So score one for The Dark Side <heh! heh!>. We've been tossing the ball around about how to rejuvenate this site. I understand our new Admins are looking for a PHP programmer to help with the redesign, as part of the make-over. Still, I say you are right that we should get a few more games going. Maybe we can advertise on FB or even at vDip.