Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Administrator

Post 19 Mar 2011, 11:09 am

Hi everyone,

If you are having trouble logging in, it is because all the passwords got changed in order to fuse the Redscape Forum database with the Otto (automated adjudicator) database.

To login, go to:
http://www.redscape.com/games/logon.php ... Password=1

Enter the Username you used for the forums.

Check your email for the new code.

Login and reset the new password back to the old password (if you wish).

You should now be able to switch back and forth between the two areas ("/forums" and "/games").

If this doesn't work, email me at: gmchad@gmail.com
Administrator

Post 19 Mar 2011, 1:59 pm

If you have multiple accounts using the same email address (ie, GM/player accounts), you will probably need me to alter some database settings to login. Just let me know.
Dignitary

Post 21 Mar 2011, 7:19 am

Ok, I am not sure I understand the way the system works now. I come into Redscape.com. Click through the main screen to get to the forums. I am not logged in. I hit the login button and go to the OTTO site and log in there which takes me to the OTTO games site. I then have to go back to Redscape.com and click through the main screen to be logged in to the Forums page. Am I doing something incorrectly?
Administrator

Post 21 Mar 2011, 9:18 am

When I use Green Arrow as a log on it messes up the Otto site. Vice versa, as well. Is this because of the different user names?
Administrator

Post 21 Mar 2011, 9:37 am

Archduke: "Yes", temporarily, that is how it works. I will work on fixing the browser cookies so you can remained logged in anywhere on the site and/or login solely from the Forums page.

Bbauska: I will need to make amendments for people with multiple accounts. Do you use the Green Arrow account still? If so, I'll need to change the email address on one of the accounts.
Administrator

Post 21 Mar 2011, 9:53 am

It seems to be working this way with the Bbauska. Why fiddle with success!...?
Dignitary

Post 03 Feb 2014, 8:50 pm

So, it seems passwords might still be a problem, or only for me? When I browsed here this evening, I reckon my login cookie was gone. I was not able to login, so I had the site regenerate a password.

The new "temp" password works, but I am unable to change it. When I try, I get a message stating:
"Passwords and email address changes are now handled directly inside the Otto adjudication system."
And I'm dumped back on the main page.

George
Administrator

Post 04 Feb 2014, 9:25 am

I can change the password as an administrator. E-mail me for help there.