First off, congratulations to Todd and Steve for a very well-played game and a deserved positions at the top of the board. Also thanks to Randy for allowing me the opportunity to GM this game.

This was my first time GM'ing a game on Redscape, and with the exception of a few minor hiccups I think I managed not to screw up too badly. I must say it is a unique perspective. There were a few times a set of orders would show up in my inbox, and I'd want to scream "No, you fool! What are you doing?" Of course, knowing what everyone else is doing certainly has its benefits. If only I could get that when I'm a player, maybe I'd actually win once in a while.

Anyway, it was a fantastic experience, and one I hope to repeat in the future. A very special thanks to all the players for a drama-free game (at least from my perspective). Congrats again to the winners and survivors. I look forward to kicking your butt....I mean playing with you in the future. I encourage all players to post their own EOG's at their convenience.