We have a full compliment for Cedar Mountain. You may start limbering up.

Assuming you've all read the "Redscape Games Rules", a few illustrations...

Subject line
I see similar guidelines most tournaments, then I forget until I have to figure if "spring sent from my blackberry" is not some weird seasonal fruit related spam. I prefer: Game name, country, year, season.

Email address
If orders come from the designated address they go to the right folder. I maybe won't see your email if it comes from somewhere else. I prefer that you don't have any alternative addresses, but if you do, please tell me beforehand.

Deadlines
Tuesday is the big day here, GMT+1. Adjudication for Spring and Fall will happen at about Tuesday 22:00 GMT. (That'll go back to 21:00 when British Summer Time ends in October). Not sure exactly what time I'll Send, it may depend on the quality of the wine, but I'll accept orders up until that fateful Click.

I don't see a rule about the time for retreats and adjustments...Twenty four hours seems good. Retreats therefore Wednesday 22:00 GMT. Adjustments every other Thursday 22:00 GMT. Email me promptly if you need an extra 24 hours. Aside from that, anything less than Earth being destroyed by Planet Killers is no excuse for a delay. But some people are just soft, so...

First deadline
The voices tell me it might be July 19th. Depends on whether everyone confirms participation promptly. Watch this space.

Adjudication content
Any press from you. Maybe some comment from me. Orders submitted and orders adjudicated. A jpg of the turn's result attached. And a link to a Realpolitik game file updated each turn.

The same will be posted in the forum.

Additional
The rules say regarding tie-breaks on placings, after all other breakers:"...If there is still a draw, the players will participate in a penalty shootout...". That's what I read, absolutely true! And if there's a tie in this game, then the penalty shootout goes to one who deposits the largest amount in my bank account. (I don't see anything in the rules against it, and I know that at least FIFA would agree.)

Any problems, questions, dizzy feelings, moments of uncertainty....its because somebody is looking at your SC's. Beware. Be very ware.