Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Emissary

Post 04 Dec 2019, 9:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDzUeSAWH4

The fact that this complete and utter idiot would debase herself and her university by taking a shot at a kid in the name of partisan politics is so outrageous and unacceptable I can't even find the words to describe how infuriating she was today.

How dare she? And later to give a fake apology was just too much.

Her "Here's my apology but let me add a disclaimer" routine did not work. What absolute hubris. She is fooling no one and her university should fire her immediately.

No matter how much you cannot stand the man, no matter how much he lashes out at other public figures, or says one horrible thing after the next about his rivals, you DO NOT bring his child into your political game playing.

I swear to God that these Democrats are practically driving a limousine to my house to pick me up and bring me to the polls to vote against whoever they put up to counter Trump.

This idiot did more to fuel the fire of hatred in her one moment of arrogance than anything Trump has done so far. Her wretched comment is far worse than even Agent Orange's misogynistic line awhile back.

Trump needs a dope slap. That much is certain. Maybe more than one dope slap. But taking a shot at his child?

This was unconscionable. Her apology meant nothing. She ruined her own testimony.

To call her pond scum would be to insult ponds everywhere, not to mention the scum.
Adjutant

Post 05 Dec 2019, 12:44 am

I mean she shouldnt have done it...but there really wasnt any content there. It's not like she said anything bad about him; it was just an ill-advised play on words. Think about it like this: if Trump's son heard it how would he feel? Lots of times adults say negative things about kids and those comments sting. I just dont see the trauma caused there. Here is something said about Obama's kids which I suspect smarted a little more: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washin ... utType=amp

So, yeah, dumb move on her part. And I hate the half-assed apology, too. But Trump does worse before breakfast...
Statesman

Post 10 Dec 2019, 2:20 pm

The fact that this complete and utter idiot would debase herself and her university by taking a shot at a kid in the name of partisan politics is so outrageous and unacceptable I can't even find the words to describe how infuriating she was today.

really? a complete and utter idiot?
Over react much?

The lesson here is that Law professors shouldn't attempt humor. Even harmless humor.

And that Trump apologists will seize any meaningless distraction to avoid the substance of what the various professors presented regarding constitutional law.
Administrator

Post 10 Dec 2019, 2:55 pm

Or a Anti-Trump Clinton apologist saying it is an over-reaction.

She was wrong, and leave it at that. The issue should be whether Trump/Clinton/Biden used the position illegally.

As a non-Trumper, I want to know the truth, not what is given to me via a shaded news source such as Hannity or Maddow.

BTW, RickyP... Glad to see your post and I hope your holidays are a blessing to you and yours!
Emissary

Post 17 Dec 2019, 1:48 pm

It's nice to know you read the first sentence of my post Ricky P. Progress.

Leave the guy's family and especially his child out of politics. That's beneath even Trump so why go there? I could care less that she is a professor. It was a stupid, mean spirited, cheap shot.