Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
User avatar
Truck Series Driver (Pro II)
 
Posts: 894
Joined: 29 Dec 2010, 1:02 pm

Post 30 Nov 2018, 12:21 pm

Here's one for you armchair generals?

If Russia invaded Turkey from the rear, would Greece help?
User avatar
Dignitary
 
Posts: 3289
Joined: 02 Oct 2000, 9:01 am

Post 05 Dec 2018, 6:11 pm

Neal Anderth wrote:Here's one for you armchair generals?

If Russia invaded Turkey from the rear, would Greece help?


Would Greece help Russia? Some Greeks would probably want to, but they're both members of NATO, so this would have to take place in an alternate reality.
User avatar
Ambassador
 
Posts: 4823
Joined: 08 Jun 2000, 10:26 am

Post 06 Dec 2018, 6:53 am

geojanes wrote:
Neal Anderth wrote:Here's one for you armchair generals?

If Russia invaded Turkey from the rear, would Greece help?


Would Greece help Russia? Some Greeks would probably want to, but they're both members of NATO, so this would have to take place in an alternate reality.


I think the original post was a sex joke ...
User avatar
Dignitary
 
Posts: 3289
Joined: 02 Oct 2000, 9:01 am

Post 06 Dec 2018, 7:43 am

Ray Jay wrote:
geojanes wrote:
Neal Anderth wrote:Here's one for you armchair generals?

If Russia invaded Turkey from the rear, would Greece help?


Would Greece help Russia? Some Greeks would probably want to, but they're both members of NATO, so this would have to take place in an alternate reality.


I think the original post was a sex joke ...


LOL. Of course it was. I'm a moron.