Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Emissary

Post 29 Oct 2017, 8:37 pm

There isn't one.
Ambassador

Post 30 Oct 2017, 5:36 am

dag hammarsjkold wrote:There isn't one.

People probably thought the same in the 1860s.
Statesman

Post 30 Oct 2017, 7:03 am

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6185.html

How you splain this Lucy?
Emissary

Post 30 Oct 2017, 8:55 am

It just seems as if the DNC has just completed one of, if not the most, despicable periods in recent memory. Sure they may carry on via life support for a bit but with all of the shennanigans that have come to light, I can't see them restoring faith in their party any time soon. The mid terms will be a litmus test and perhaps they will surprise me. But I doubt it.

The so called Fusion GPS scandal will damage the party even more.
Ambassador

Post 30 Oct 2017, 10:05 am

dag hammarsjkold wrote:It just seems as if the DNC has just completed one of, if not the most, despicable periods in recent memory. Sure they may carry on via life support for a bit but with all of the shennanigans that have come to light, I can't see them restoring faith in their party any time soon. The mid terms will be a litmus test and perhaps they will surprise me. But I doubt it.

The so called Fusion GPS scandal will damage the party even more.

Why will it? Didn't GOP candidates also use Fusion GPS

The DNC has a crossroads, but if the Trump thing blows up, I suspect the midterm will go well for the Eedonks, and they will live to fight another day, while the Heffalumps will have to deal with the fallout.
Statesman

Post 30 Oct 2017, 10:29 am

dag
The so called Fusion GPS scandal will damage the party even more

A scandal started by a GOP website who funded the original research? Meanwhile the Mueller investigation has the first person pleading guilty, and two more indictments...

Papadopoulos advised Ben Carson's presidential campaign from November 2015 to January 2016. He joined Donald Trump's presidential campaign in March 2016 where he performed similar tasks.[3] Three days after joining Trump's campaign, Papadopoulos sent emails concerning Vladimir Putin to seven campaign officials. Court documents show that an unnamed Trump "campaign supervisor" encouraged Papadopoulos to fly to Russia to meet with agents of the Russian Foreign Ministry, after being told that Russia had "dirt" on Hillary Clinton it wished to share with Trump's campaign.[4][5] Between March and September 2016, he made at least six requests for Trump to meet with Russian politicians. In May, Paul Manafort replied to one such request by saying that "Trump is not doing these trips. It should be someone low-level in the campaign so as not to send any signal.

So who was the "campaign supervisor"? My money is on Donald Jr.
Emissary

Post 06 Nov 2017, 10:59 am

Robby Mook can go to hell. He's is at the center of everything that is wrong with the DNC. He must step down from any role he presently has at the DNC and disassociate himself with the party. He has done more damage than anyone can imagine.

rickp wrote:

A scandal started by a GOP website who funded the original research? Meanwhile the Mueller investigation has the first person pleading guilty, and two more indictments...

Yes. The very one that was then taken over by the DNC.

And putting criminals behind bars is what I expect from Mueller. I hope this is just the beginning.