Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
User avatar
Emissary
 
Posts: 1484
Joined: 15 Oct 2002, 9:34 pm

Post 02 Aug 2017, 9:53 pm

Freeman

Hillary is worse than Trump? Wait...how many people have the Clintons supposedly killed? Twenty, twenty-five?


Directly?

http://www.oann.com/mysterious-deaths-may-be-linked-to-the-clinton-foundation/

Or indirectly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOjX-o9axmw

And before you cry "conspiracy" just review some of your own posts concerning Trump's so called Russian collusion. I think you'l find similar parallels.

Freeman:

While Hillary would have been mediocre.


Do you pick up these crystal balls from Walmart? And do you keep your receipts?
User avatar
Adjutant
 
Posts: 2764
Joined: 17 May 2013, 3:32 pm

Post 03 Aug 2017, 7:23 am

Yeah...Trump colluding with the Russians is on par...with the belief that the Clintons have an assassination team that takes care of its enemies.

Right-o.
User avatar
Ambassador
 
Posts: 20590
Joined: 15 Jun 2002, 6:53 am

Post 03 Aug 2017, 7:52 am

freeman3 wrote:Yeah...Trump colluding with the Russians is on par...with the belief that the Clintons have an assassination team that takes care of its enemies.

Right-o.


You're right. There is no evidence of collusion. On the other hand . . .

:laugh:
User avatar
Ambassador
 
Posts: 4628
Joined: 08 Jun 2000, 10:26 am

Post 03 Aug 2017, 8:35 am

Freeman:
While Hillary would have been mediocre...we would not be going through this farce of a presidency.


Plus the Senate would have been able to vote to repeal Obamacare.
User avatar
Adjutant
 
Posts: 2764
Joined: 17 May 2013, 3:32 pm

Post 03 Aug 2017, 8:58 am

Yep. The only time Republicans can pass legislation...is when they know it will be vetoed.
User avatar
Ambassador
 
Posts: 20590
Joined: 15 Jun 2002, 6:53 am

Post 03 Aug 2017, 11:38 am

freeman3 wrote:Yep. The only time Republicans can pass legislation...is when they know it will be vetoed.


:shots:
User avatar
Ambassador
 
Posts: 4628
Joined: 08 Jun 2000, 10:26 am

Post 03 Aug 2017, 3:52 pm

Doctor Fate wrote:
freeman3 wrote:Yep. The only time Republicans can pass legislation...is when they know it will be vetoed.


:shots:


is the emoji drinking Kool-Aid?
User avatar
Ambassador
 
Posts: 20590
Joined: 15 Jun 2002, 6:53 am

Post 03 Aug 2017, 4:14 pm

Ray Jay wrote:
Doctor Fate wrote:
freeman3 wrote:Yep. The only time Republicans can pass legislation...is when they know it will be vetoed.


:shots:


is the emoji drinking Kool-Aid?


No, those are Scotch shots.
User avatar
Ambassador
 
Posts: 20590
Joined: 15 Jun 2002, 6:53 am

Post 03 Aug 2017, 4:16 pm

When he's right, he's right. The problem is about 1/3 of the GOP in Congress would be Democrats if it wasn't for abortion. A few more would be Democrats except that would disadvantage them politically (Collins, Murkowski).
User avatar
Ambassador
 
Posts: 4628
Joined: 08 Jun 2000, 10:26 am

Post 04 Aug 2017, 5:23 am

Doctor Fate wrote:
Ray Jay wrote:
Doctor Fate wrote:
freeman3 wrote:Yep. The only time Republicans can pass legislation...is when they know it will be vetoed.


:shots:


is the emoji drinking Kool-Aid?


No, those are Scotch shots.


Glad that we cleared that up.
User avatar
Statesman
 
Posts: 10744
Joined: 15 Aug 2000, 8:59 am

Post 24 Sep 2017, 8:55 am

Fate
She won't sell a lot of books. Google this: how many copies of hillary clinton's book sold
It's not pretty.


Hmm... After 4 days: So far so good.

Clinton's book, about her stunning presidential election loss in 2016 to Donald Trump, sold more than 300,000 copies in the combined formats of hardcover, e-book and audio, Simon & Schuster told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
The book's hardcover sales of 168,000 were the highest opening for any nonfiction release in five years, according to NPD BookScan, which tracks around 85 percent of retail print sales. Mark Owen's "No Easy Day," a 2012 memoir about the killing of Osama bin Laden, sold more than 250,000 copies in its first week.
Sales for "What Happened" far exceeded the first-week numbers of more than 100,000 copies for Clinton's book about her years as secretary of state, "Hard Choices," which came out in 2014 as she was preparing to launch her run for president. "What Happened" has been at or near the top of the Amazon.com best-seller list since its publication Sept. 12 despite a suspicious early wave of negative reader reviews, likely posted by commentators who had not read the book and later pulled by Amazon.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wir ... s-49976932
User avatar
Ambassador
 
Posts: 20590
Joined: 15 Jun 2002, 6:53 am

Post 24 Sep 2017, 11:00 am

rickyp wrote:Fate
She won't sell a lot of books. Google this: how many copies of hillary clinton's book sold
It's not pretty.


Hmm... After 4 days: So far so good.

Clinton's book, about her stunning presidential election loss in 2016 to Donald Trump, sold more than 300,000 copies in the combined formats of hardcover, e-book and audio, Simon & Schuster told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
The book's hardcover sales of 168,000 were the highest opening for any nonfiction release in five years, according to NPD BookScan, which tracks around 85 percent of retail print sales. Mark Owen's "No Easy Day," a 2012 memoir about the killing of Osama bin Laden, sold more than 250,000 copies in its first week.
Sales for "What Happened" far exceeded the first-week numbers of more than 100,000 copies for Clinton's book about her years as secretary of state, "Hard Choices," which came out in 2014 as she was preparing to launch her run for president. "What Happened" has been at or near the top of the Amazon.com best-seller list since its publication Sept. 12 despite a suspicious early wave of negative reader reviews, likely posted by commentators who had not read the book and later pulled by Amazon.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wir ... s-49976932


It's surprising her publisher would be saying good things, isn't it? I would expect the opposite.

Let me know when the book makes a profit.