Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Ambassador

Post 25 Apr 2017, 1:21 pm

Ray Jay wrote:Yes, you nailed it as it relates to Ricky. Interesting that we are finding that Russia is aiding the Taliban and the Trump Administration is calling them out on it. I wonder whether we will find that Russia has been aiding them for some time and the Obama administration was downplaying it.

But, never forget: Russia helped Trump win and the quid pro quo was going easy on Russian misdeeds.

:uhoh:

I'll never be a Trump fan, but the TDS is really something to behold. Rachel Maddow actually said that Trump is the reason people are rioting in Venezuela. Lack of food? No toilet paper? No electricity? Nope. They're really mad about contributions made by Citgo to Trump's inauguration . . . or something.
Statesman

Post 25 Apr 2017, 2:56 pm

rayjay
So you are saying that it is a bad thing that Assad is no longer gassing children to death

I think its a good thing that Assad stopped using gas on his people in 2013... for 3 years.

And I think its a good thing that Assad has stopped again. We'll see if this time it lasts 3 years.

Fate
Actually, his goal is to reduce the moral culpability of Obama by demonstrating that Trump can't stop the slaughter.

Not at all.
I'm just demonstrating how twisted in knots you get to always be on the opposite side of Obama. (Or any democrat I guess.
Please explain: if Obama is morally culpable for not intervening in Syria to stop the slaughter...
how is Trump the private citizen at the time of Obamas inaction, not also culpable. He counselled Obama to stay out of Syria .
And Please explain: If Trump has not intervened to effectively stop the slaughter today, ( he has't since barrel bombs, artillery and bombs all kill more than the gas ever did) how can he not be judged as culpable as Obama? he hasn't even announced any kind of strategy ...
And please explain: If Obama did stop a genocide in Libya, by ignoring congress, why don't you give him credit for stopping that slaughter?

Fate
Interesting that we are finding that Russia is aiding the Taliban and the Trump Administration is calling them out on it.

Go watch Charlie Wilsons War, and remind yourself who aided the Taliban against the Russians.

There are some competent people in Trumps administration. Mattis, McMaster. I'm sure that they are contributing to the more sane moves by Trumps administration

Meanwhile the White House is refusing Congressional requests for information on Michael Flynn's payments from Turkish and Russian (RT Television) sources.
Ambassador

Post 25 Apr 2017, 3:38 pm

rickyp wrote:rayjay
So you are saying that it is a bad thing that Assad is no longer gassing children to death

I think its a good thing that Assad stopped using gas on his people in 2013... for 3 years.

And I think its a good thing that Assad has stopped again. We'll see if this time it lasts 3 years.

Fate
Actually, his goal is to reduce the moral culpability of Obama by demonstrating that Trump can't stop the slaughter.

Not at all.
I'm just demonstrating how twisted in knots you get to always be on the opposite side of Obama. (Or any democrat I guess.
Please explain: if Obama is morally culpable for not intervening in Syria to stop the slaughter...
how is Trump the private citizen at the time of Obamas inaction, not also culpable. He counselled Obama to stay out of Syria .
And Please explain: If Trump has not intervened to effectively stop the slaughter today, ( he has't since barrel bombs, artillery and bombs all kill more than the gas ever did) how can he not be judged as culpable as Obama? he hasn't even announced any kind of strategy ...
And please explain: If Obama did stop a genocide in Libya, by ignoring congress, why don't you give him credit for stopping that slaughter?

Fate
Interesting that we are finding that Russia is aiding the Taliban and the Trump Administration is calling them out on it.

Go watch Charlie Wilsons War, and remind yourself who aided the Taliban against the Russians.

There are some competent people in Trumps administration. Mattis, McMaster. I'm sure that they are contributing to the more sane moves by Trumps administration

Meanwhile the White House is refusing Congressional requests for information on Michael Flynn's payments from Turkish and Russian (RT Television) sources.

Thanks for proving everything I said.