Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Ambassador

Post 16 Nov 2016, 10:45 am

Here's the incident to which I was referring.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/13/new-school ... swastikas/

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016 ... orm-doors/

Breitbart reported on it. From the comments:

Once again, since it appears that the swastika is drawn backwards, I'd say you're right. When I see these types of hoaxes, it just begs the question "is there a single Jew on the planet that's capable of honorable, truthful behavior?" It appears not.

It's OK for Jews to talk trash about everyone in the world but are immune to any criticism themselves? Besides, it's hard to engender any feelings of good will towards a group that embraces the mindset as described by the Rabbi quoted below.
"Wars are the Jews harvest, for with them we wipe out the Christians and get control of their gold. We have already killed 100 million of them, and the end is not yet." (Chief Rabbi in France, in 1859, Rabbi Reichorn.)

(((leftists)))

putting something in 3 pairs of parentheses is Alt right's way of saying "Jewish".

99% chance this was done by Jews. Almost every "anti-Semitic" attack is a false flag perpetrated by Jews to keep their victimhood in public view.

That's why there is such resistance to Bannon. BTW, I think it is possible that it is a hoax, but those comments are real.
Adjutant

Post 16 Nov 2016, 10:53 am

That fake swastika story DF linked to talked about 70-90% of Jews being from the left, they are anti-Christian, and they are the primary leadership of the left and their media.

Gee, I feel so much better, now...
Ambassador

Post 16 Nov 2016, 11:07 am

freeman3 wrote:That fake swastika story DF linked to talked about 70-90% of Jews being from the left, they are anti-Christian, and they are the primary leadership of the left and their media.

Gee, I feel so much better, now...

I googled.

So, now I've followed embedded links to the original source: http://dailynorthwestern.com/2016/03/12 ... vandalism/

All better?
Ambassador

Post 16 Nov 2016, 11:09 am

Ray Jay wrote:That's why there is such resistance to Bannon. BTW, I think it is possible that it is a hoax, but those comments are real.

I've got a few conservative Jewish friends with extensive political ties, one writes an occasional column. They seem non-committal re Bannon. If either had the goods on him, they would not hesitate. One of them was a never-Trumper (like me).

I think Bannon is a sounding board. I honestly don't think he'll last long.
Administrator

Post 16 Nov 2016, 11:24 am

because David Duke thinks Bannon will make Trump follow through on his promises, this is a bad thing? Trump did make promises on immigration that certainly appealed to the KKK and we have been incredibly lax regarding the border for a long time now. No kidding they like it and they like the fact that Bannon should follow through on it but are we to dislike immigration and Bannon simply because Duke likes them? Hey, if David Duke likes the TV show Friends (they are all white after all) should we now hate the show? Because he likes Pizza, we should stop eating it?

Trump had some positions he agreed with, that does not mean they are in agreement with all items now does it?
Adjutant

Post 16 Nov 2016, 11:35 am

I understand we Google things to support our position and sometimes we reference extreme sites accidentally--so that's not an issue. But it is noteworthy that there are extreme sites ready to pounce on these stories and that's why it popped up in your google search.
Adjutant

Post 16 Nov 2016, 12:05 pm

I would just note Tom that there was a way to be for stricter immigration control without making a clarion call to the crazies. There are Republicans who did it in a measured way and why I did not agree with them also did not have to worry about the KKK coming out from the shadows. Anyway, we'll see how this plays out; I have faith that there is little tolerance for extremism in the US and this will eventually die down if Trump will tone down his rhetoric and govern in a more measured way than he campaigned.
Administrator

Post 16 Nov 2016, 2:27 pm

agreed!

but "...without making a clarion call to the crazies."
ummmm, just LOOK at the protests going on now! The leftie crazies are coming out of the woodwork, yes both sides have their nut jobs, let's not forget these people and their crazy actions a few years down the road...
Adjutant

Post 16 Nov 2016, 7:32 pm

Doesn't "clarion call to the crazies" have a nice alliterative ring to it though, Tom?