Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Administrator

Post 09 Nov 2016, 6:59 am

She'll receive 322 electoral votes

and the final tally....
assuming Trump wins Arizona and Michigan where he has slight leads in both and Clinton wins Minnesota and New Hampshire where she leads

Clinton 232
Trump 306

That's pretty significantly the other way now isn't it? How did those polls go you kept spouting off as some sort of gospel Ricky? Not only did Trump win by a comfortable margin of electoral votes, but he won the popular vote as well. Both must blow your mind?
Ambassador

Post 09 Nov 2016, 7:05 am

GMTom wrote:
She'll receive 322 electoral votes

and the final tally....
assuming Trump wins Arizona and Michigan where he has slight leads in both and Clinton wins Minnesota and New Hampshire where she leads

Clinton 232
Trump 306

That's pretty significantly the other way now isn't it? How did those polls go you kept spouting off as some sort of gospel Ricky? Not only did Trump win by a comfortable margin of electoral votes, but he won the popular vote as well. Both must blow your mind?

Schadenfreude.

With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in, to bind up the nation's wounds, to care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan, to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves and with all nations.
Ambassador

Post 09 Nov 2016, 10:21 am

Tom:

It certainly does blow my mind. Latest tally I saw still shows HRC ahead in the popular vote, whatever that means.
Ambassador

Post 09 Nov 2016, 10:34 am

Ray Jay wrote:Tom:

It certainly does blow my mind. Latest tally I saw still shows HRC ahead in the popular vote, whatever that means.

I think RCP shows him ahead by 0.1%.