Administrator

Post 25 Jul 2016, 10:11 am

Administrator

Post 25 Jul 2016, 10:11 am

In two of these pics it
s CLEAR, Hillary is indeed saying "Heil Hitler"
Adjutant

Post 25 Jul 2016, 12:16 pm

Those Hillary photos are not even close. There is no conspiracy being alleged--the video is there. The about-face, the pursing of the lips, the 45 degree of the arm, holding the arm straight out for an extra second and then rapid change in facial expression to all smiles, and then bending her elbow and waving, and then the weird pointing to people. Look, maybe she did it as a joke, maybe to draw attention to herself. But how you can look at the video and say that's something that happens by accident? And this is a campaign that has its basis in xenophobia, where Trump lied and said he we not familiar with David Duke, where Trump said he would consider having Muslim carry identification badges noting their faith, and has retweeted white supremacists multiple times. And Trump's slogan for his foreign policy--America First--shares its name with this historic xenophobic, anti-Semitic organization. http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/27/opinions/ ... ly-echoes-

Those America First signs were everywhere at the convention.

But it's just coincidence, right?
Administrator

Post 25 Jul 2016, 12:28 pm

That's right, the entire Republican party is hiding our neo nazi desire, Trump will revive the 4th Reich here in America!

If you actually see anything different in these Hillary pics from the one video you are watching , then this is no more a case of you seeing what you want to see. Nobody but conspiracy nutjobs is reading any more into this, are you certain that's where you want to position yourself?

Heck, look at the crazed look in Hillary's eyes in the pic where she is in yellow
The upper right one she is clearly saying "Heil" as in "Heil Obama"
Bottom right her boss is looking approvingly of the Democratic salute.

"America First"
That's right also, Trump doesn't want America First, that would make too much sense. He's instead trying to come up with a masked tribute to his Nazi forefathers no doubt! "America First"? who's kidding who?
"Hillary For America" is just so vastly different!?
Adjutant

Post 25 Jul 2016, 12:36 pm

I made my case in a reasonable manner. I am not going to follow you into ridiculousness.
Administrator

Post 25 Jul 2016, 12:40 pm

hahahaha
You made your case in a reasonable manner?

I'm sorry but any such outlandish claims simply do not have any semblance of "reasonable". Why is YOUR position reasonable yet mine of Hillary not?
Your "reasonable" position is anything but!!!
Administrator

Post 25 Jul 2016, 12:44 pm

Looks like EVERYONE is a freaking Nazi!?
Emissary

Post 25 Jul 2016, 4:08 pm

Freeman, you are a good man here on Redscape. I typically enjoy your reflections. This is a surprise coming from you.
Ambassador

Post 26 Jul 2016, 12:55 pm

freeman3 wrote:I made my case in a reasonable manner. I am not going to follow you into ridiculousness.

Sorry, but it is silly.

I've been very disappointed in how Ingraham has given up being a conservative to fall in with Trump, but that is not a Nazi salute. The wing-nut part of the Democrats is pushing that.

Let me give you a more likely scenario: that is the biggest speech Ingraham has ever given. She wasn't sure how to respond at the end and the "salute" resulted.

She's no Nazi. And, she isn't fully on board with Trump. She does believe he read the mood rightly on trade and immigration.
Adjutant

Post 26 Jul 2016, 3:19 pm

Sorry, I am not going to be cowed just because people decide that Ingraham could not have possibly have done a Nazi salute. She supported FAIR, a group opposed to immigration reform that has ties to white supremacists. Trump has retweeted white supremacists numerous times. His whole campaign is built on white anger. A lot of people use hand gestures where their arm is not bent. But they don't normally do a turn to do it and as the salute is done totally change their facial expression. This campaign does not deserve any break here. I am not saying that Ingraham or Trump are racists or Nazis, but they are not above accepting votes from them (and signaling to them subtly that they are welcome) If she would have said she was sorry that her wave bore any resemblance to a Nazi salute, that was clearly not her intention, and she apologizes if it gave any offense then I would have completely bought that she was innocent. But she did not do that--at all. People are giving these ridiculous examples of Democrats with arm gestures where the arm was not bent but you have to look at the totality. Why did she do a turn? Why was her face serious with her lips pursed until she completed the salute and then break into a fake smile? And I don't buy that she would be that nervous--this woman is always on TV.

Clearly, there is a big demarcation between giving the salute and then what happened afterward, with her breaking into a big smile and waving and pointing The most innocent explanation is that she realized that she had just given a gesture similar to a Nazi salute and tried to cover it by breaking into a smile and pointing at people. To me though It looked pretty practiced--pivot left, extend arm, keep it extended for a tick, and then immediately as he rotates to the right the smile comes on, elbow bends and she starts waving. And I bet she had her Hillary arm gestures at the ready to tweet out.

Evil does not come in the front door; it sneaks in.
Ambassador

Post 26 Jul 2016, 6:41 pm

freeman3 wrote:Sorry, I am not going to be cowed just because people decide that Ingraham could not have possibly have done a Nazi salute. She supported FAIR, a group opposed to immigration reform that has ties to white supremacists. Trump has retweeted white supremacists numerous times. His whole campaign is built on white anger. A lot of people use hand gestures where their arm is not bent. But they don't normally do a turn to do it and as the salute is done totally change their facial expression. This campaign does not deserve any break here. I am not saying that Ingraham or Trump are racists or Nazis, but they are not above accepting votes from them (and signaling to them subtly that they are welcome) If she would have said she was sorry that her wave bore any resemblance to a Nazi salute, that was clearly not her intention, and she apologizes if it gave any offense then I would have completely bought that she was innocent. But she did not do that--at all. People are giving these ridiculous examples of Democrats with arm gestures where the arm was not bent but you have to look at the totality. Why did she do a turn? Why was her face serious with her lips pursed until she completed the salute and then break into a fake smile? And I don't buy that she would be that nervous--this woman is always on TV.

Clearly, there is a big demarcation between giving the salute and then what happened afterward, with her breaking into a big smile and waving and pointing The most innocent explanation is that she realized that she had just given a gesture similar to a Nazi salute and tried to cover it by breaking into a smile and pointing at people. To me though It looked pretty practiced--pivot left, extend arm, keep it extended for a tick, and then immediately as he rotates to the right the smile comes on, elbow bends and she starts waving. And I bet she had her Hillary arm gestures at the ready to tweet out.

Evil does not come in the front door; it sneaks in.

Sorry, that's nuts.

Some actual evidence of the rebirth of Nazism would serve you well. Armbands? Brown shirts? A name for Trump (other than something vulgar)?

The fact that he talks like an idiot and an authoritarian (at times) does not make him a fascist. Further, if he wins, there are going to be MANY Americans who will be watching him for any sign of Nazi-ness.

Stay off pages like this: http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/07/21/t ... onvention/
Emissary

Post 26 Jul 2016, 9:03 pm

Freeman,

She won't apologize because by doing so she would give credibility to a cuckoo clock accusation. In fact, you're comments about requiring an apology sound a lot like Trump. He does this all the time in order to gain an upper hand against his opponents.