Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Dignitary

Post 05 Jul 2011, 7:31 pm

Minister X wrote:
Neal Anderth wrote:Here's the article

Nice place you go for your info. I wandered around. A cesspool.

I'd really like for everyone reading this to go visit "The Phora" and pull up one or two random discussion threads. It should take you less than twenty seconds to determine what kind of people frequent that place.

It should be beneath us to associate with Guapo and Pig-Neal even through the medium of electrons. To actually discuss history with them is so distasteful that as soon as I post this I'm going to wash my hands six times and disinfect my keyboard. If I were running Redscape I'd ban these two without a second thought - not on the basis of the last page or two alone, but on a long history of this sort of thing.

Just pointing out that this was X's last post, which was two months ago. He says he's moving on, which is a huge loss to this community.
Ambassador

Post 06 Jul 2011, 2:50 am

But you can see why, based on that post.
Ambassador

Post 06 Jul 2011, 12:27 pm

danivon wrote:But you can see why, based on that post.

I can't pretend to know MX that well. I've exchanged some personal notes with him over the years. I don't agree with him on any number of issues, but given our worldviews, that's to be expected.

When it comes to matters of race, he's got as keen a mind as there is. i had missed this discussion--probably since Neal started it.

I suspect it was me, as much as anyone, who drove MX away--and for that, I truly am sorry.

I also suspect, however, that MX just decided it was time to move on. I can certainly respect that. I do hope it was not the "phora" thing though--as that seems to have been a bit of a red herring.