ray
Here's my top 10, roughly in order of importance:

Its a decent list.... but as with every list its subjective. I think you can make a case for each.....
But how many will continue to be as important in 2016?
I think 3, 5 and 10 are all beginning to decline in importance.
ISIS is apparently almost broke and harvesting oil manually, as it was done 200 years ago. They have crested and may collapse outside of Syria fairly quickly. (How will that affect the American election if this trajectory becomes readily apparent to even the most pessimistic ?)
As ISIS fails the threat of isolated terror events will still be there, but perhaps the response to the threat will become less hysterical and more measured and practical.
Russia's involvement in Syria is starting to cost Russian lives. In Afghanistan and the Ukraine when the casualties start piling up the domestic resistance in Russia increases. Russian mothers start to march and even Putin is forced to change course. (This and being broke due to low oil prices).
He'll be happy to help broker a solution in Syria. Probably a federation giving the Kurds territory, the Sunni territory and leaving a rump for the Shia and Alawites. Perhaps Assad will even survive to rule that rump. Unless the recent Saudi executions widen the war ...in which case he'll rue the day he got involved militarily. As will all other parties not residents in the region.

Trump? Depends on the vagaries of the early primaries.....By June he's either the republican nominee or a bad memory the eventual nominees is trying to make the electorate forget.