Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Administrator

Post 26 Mar 2016, 4:17 pm

danivon wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/25/islamic-state-second-in-command-killed-us-raid-syria

Looks like the war on ISIS continues.

Good. I hope for their conversion or death.
Ambassador

Post 26 Mar 2016, 5:08 pm

danivon wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/25/islamic-state-second-in-command-killed-us-raid-syria

Looks like the war on ISIS continues.

This is the second raid into Syria. The first was a rescue.

Well done, Mr. President, for ordering it. The troops were flawless.

And, I would note this is exactly what I've said should be done for a couple of years--these kind of raids that terrorize the terrorists.
Adjutant

Post 26 Mar 2016, 5:39 pm

"Good. I hope for their conversion or death."

Yes. It would be good if they converted to atheism...
Administrator

Post 26 Mar 2016, 8:16 pm

freeman3 wrote:"Good. I hope for their conversion or death."

Yes. It would be good if they converted to atheism...

That would be a fine conversion from the death cult they are in now.
Adjutant

Post 26 Mar 2016, 9:08 pm

You got that right. Sorry for my flippantness.
Administrator

Post 27 Mar 2016, 7:44 am

freeman3 wrote:You got that right. Sorry for my flippantness.

No worries. I meant no cryptic ill will.
Ambassador

Post 27 Mar 2016, 7:49 am

bbauska wrote:
freeman3 wrote:You got that right. Sorry for my flippantness.

No worries. I meant no cryptic ill will.

Clever!
Emissary

Post 30 Mar 2016, 9:45 am

Curious Freeman, what is it about atheism that you believe to be true? And yes that's for a different thread than here.
Ambassador

Post 16 Apr 2016, 12:41 pm

Interesting that integration isn't as simple as getting them to play local football.
The Syrian-origin Swedish passport holder arrested in Belgium last week for his involvement in the Brussels bomb attacks is a former poster boy for Sweden’s efforts at integrating migrants into their society.

Now accused of murder, and captured on CCTV cameras carrying bags which contained the explosive devices which killed 32 civilians, Islamist Osama Krayem had once been hailed as a model of integration. A former employee of the city of Malmo, at the age of 11 Osama starred in a documentary about migrants in Sweden.

Both of Osama’s parents are Syrian migrants to Sweden, and have told tabloid Aftonbladet they wanted to see their son integrate into Swedish society. The family featured in a 2005 documentary called ‘Without Borders — A Film About Sport And Integration’, in which football-mad Krayem demonstrated how the Malmo football team had helped him settle into Swedish society.

The club had run an integration project, encouraging local migrant youth to play football. Club marketing manager Christer Girke said of the programme: “We wanted to show the importance of integration… the boys were to go to the association to see what the other Swedes did and get to know the [football] associations were important, how it can be a gateway to jobs and much more”.

At the time of the film’s release, he had told local media: “90 percent of our members have a migrant background, as this integration is something I think a lot about. With this project we want to take responsibility for the society we all be living in formed. And how we are formed as people”.

A school friend told the paper that he was “noticeable” by the fact he didn’t party or drink because of his religion. Even when Krayem started posting pictures of himself on Facebook with Islamic State flags and guns, his old friends didn’t think anything was wrong. One said he just thought Krayem was trying to be “cool”, and that was just what “young people are doing”.

Shot with a budget of £22,000, an opening-night review of ‘Without Borders; in Sydsvenskan hailed the “football mad sons” of the Krayem family — the central players in the film — as showing “the essential role of sport for integration” (bold added).
Emissary

Post 04 Jun 2017, 2:27 pm

I have a feeling that Scotland Yard may see some serious changes over the next couple of months.
Ambassador

Post 04 Jun 2017, 2:39 pm

dag hammarsjkold wrote:I have a feeling that Scotland Yard may see some serious changes over the next couple of months.

They are amazing at rounding up the usual suspects AFTER an attack. I find it odd that there is such resistance to trying to stop the terrorists BEFORE they strike.

Why is it so difficult to understand that those Muslims who hate Western civilization, and come to it refusing to "convert" to it, resort to violence?

Maybe it's because so many liberal also hate Western civilization?
Statesman

Post 05 Jun 2017, 7:23 am

fate
I find it odd that there is such resistance to trying to stop the terrorists BEFORE they strike.

Who says there is?
Ambassador

Post 05 Jun 2017, 7:47 am

rickyp wrote:fate
I find it odd that there is such resistance to trying to stop the terrorists BEFORE they strike.

Who says there is?

Every liberal out there, including you.

What would you be willing to do? The answer, of course, is nothing.

Liberals think Western civilization is the problem, the cause. Islamists agree.

Liberals think wanting immigrants to acculturate is racist. Islamists agree.

Liberals think Islam is preferable to Christianity and Judaism. Islamists agree.

Liberals think Islamism must be protected. Islamists agree.
Dignitary

Post 05 Jun 2017, 12:45 pm

Doctor Fate wrote:Maybe it's because so many liberal also hate Western civilization?

I don't think any liberals hate western civilization, as that is the source of liberal democracies from which we all benefit. :confused:

Perhaps its those who wish to suspend constitutionally protected rights--which while not universally protected in western civilization, are important to the part of western civilization I care the most about--who are doing the hating.
Ambassador

Post 05 Jun 2017, 1:15 pm

geojanes wrote:
Doctor Fate wrote:Maybe it's because so many liberal also hate Western civilization?

I don't think any liberals hate western civilization, as that is the source of liberal democracies from which we all benefit. :confused:

Please, don't be confused! Look at Evergreen College. Look at virtually any college or university. Free speech is condemned. Only "safe," approved speech may be utilized. They aren't so much places of education, but places of indoctrination. One does not learn to think critically in American universities, one learns to regurgitate what one is told.

Where does one learn to hate the "patriarchy?"

Where does one learn the evils of cultural appropriation?

Where does one learn that Israel is an "occupier?"

Where does one learn that systematic racism is alive and well? Where does one learn that the only way to ensure fair opportunity is to ensure fair outcome?

This is the dogma of the Left. And, much of it conforms to the dogma of Islamism--at least enough of it to make them strange bedfellows.

Perhaps its those who wish to suspend constitutionally protected rights--which while not universally protected in western civilization, are important to the part of western civilization I care the most about--who are doing the hating.

Do you have the right to conspire to murder?

Of course, the answer is "yes" if you attend certain mosques.