Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Ambassador

Post 28 Jan 2016, 12:51 pm

freeman3 wrote:Thanks Ricky for the link to an analysis of the videos. Very convincing evidence the videos were manipulated. CMS should have kept unaltered videos to show that the edited videos were only edited to remove non-relevant content and not to manipulate content. As Fusion GPS says these videos "have no evidentiary value in a legal context".

Or, maybe Fusion GPS is wrong: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... authentic/

Note the bold below:

Coalfire concluded that the “raw footage” provided by CMP “show no sign evidence of manipulation or editing. This conclusion is supported by the consistency of the video file date and time stamps, the video timecode, as well as the folder a file-naming scheme. The uniformity between the footage from the cameras from the two investigators also support the evidence that the video recordings are authentic.”

Regarding the final videos put up on YouTube, Coalfire found they were edited but that these edits “were applied to eliminate non-pertinent footage, including ‘commuting’, ‘waiting,’ ‘adjusting recording equipment,’ ‘meals,’ or ‘restroom breaks,’ lacking pertinent conversation. Any discrepancies in the chronology of the timecodes are consistent with the intentional removal of this non-pertinent footage as described in this report.”

Coalfire also reports that four of the five videos had separately-recorded audio files that matched up to the video files.

So, 4 of the 5 videos have audio files recorded on separate equipment that are identical to the audio on the video files . . . seems like pretty good evidence.
Administrator

Post 28 Jan 2016, 1:06 pm

freeman3 wrote:Thanks Ricky for the link to an analysis of the videos. Very convincing evidence the videos were manipulated. CMS should have kept unaltered videos to show that the edited videos were only edited to remove non-relevant content and not to manipulate content. As Fusion GPS says these videos "have no evidentiary value in a legal context".

Would it change anyone's opinion if the unedited copies were seen?

It would not change mine. I find the PP representatives comments reprehensible at best, and genocidal at worst.

I would venture a guess that an unedited copy would not change the views of Freeman, RickyP or Danivon, either. I may be wrong (and please tell me if I am), but I don't think so.
Statesman

Post 28 Jan 2016, 3:18 pm

bbauska

If unedited versions would have served CMP's purpose, they would have released unedited versions.
They tampered because they needed to distort....
Administrator

Post 28 Jan 2016, 3:57 pm

rickyp wrote:bbauska

If unedited versions would have served CMP's purpose, they would have released unedited versions.

ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Would it change yours?
Ambassador

Post 28 Jan 2016, 4:40 pm

rickyp wrote:bbauska

Funny. I posted an expert report refuting that.

Strange how "facts" don't seem to change your mind.
Adjutant

Post 28 Jan 2016, 6:07 pm

It's curious that Coalfire did not attempt to respond to Fusion HPs's allegations and point out specifically where they got it wrong. Fusion GPS is very specific whereas CoalFire just gives conclusory opinions. But I suppose each side will believe what they want to believe.
Ambassador

Post 28 Jan 2016, 6:32 pm

freeman3 wrote:It's curious that Coalfire did not attempt to respond to Fusion HPs's allegations and point out specifically where they got it wrong. Fusion GPS is very specific whereas CoalFire just gives conclusory opinions. But I suppose each side will believe what they want to believe.

Thanks for reading it.

One thing we should all be able to agree on: it would take an amazing amount of editing to change harmless conversation on the part of the PP doctors into what they actually discuss. No one can convince me that "using less crunchy techniques" and other such language is anything less than barbarism.
Ambassador

Post 29 Jan 2016, 3:59 pm

There is a difference between using language that you find barbaric and actually carrying out crimes.

And the former does not prove the latter either.

When one of the many State investigations leads to charges against PP, or its staff or partners, let me know. Until then it seems to just be fodder for those wanting to be outraged.
Ambassador

Post 29 Jan 2016, 4:34 pm

danivon wrote:There is a difference between using language that you find barbaric and actually carrying out crimes.

And the former does not prove the latter either.

When one of the many State investigations leads to charges against PP, or its staff or partners, let me know. Until then it seems to just be fodder for those wanting to be outraged.

Will do. Meanwhile, be comforted in knowing that babies are being vivisected and sold off like so much produce.
Ambassador

Post 30 Jan 2016, 12:49 am

Which you have no evidence for. However many times you repeat it, and mix in the slur that people you disagree with support it, that won't make it any more true.
Ambassador

Post 30 Jan 2016, 6:50 am

danivon wrote:Which you have no evidence for. However many times you repeat it, and mix in the slur that people you disagree with support it, that won't make it any more true.

Actually, the evidence is all over the Internet. You simply refuse to watch it and believe it.

That's your problem, not mine.
Statesman

Post 30 Jan 2016, 9:18 am

Fate
Actually, the evidence is all over the Internet. You simply refuse to watch it and believe it.

That's your problem, not mine

What else do you watch and believe on the Internet?
Ambassador

Post 30 Jan 2016, 9:49 am

rickyp wrote:Fate

Irrelevant and stupid.

Source noted.
Ambassador

Post 30 Jan 2016, 9:49 am

Doctor Fate wrote:
rickyp wrote:Fate

That question is irrelevant and stupid.

Source noted.
Administrator

Post 26 Jul 2016, 10:39 am

freeman3 wrote:Texas grand jury clears Planned Parenthood of any wrongdoing and indicts makers of videos instead...

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/01/26/us ... oogle.com/

And dismissed all charges...

http://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2016/07/26/prosecutors-drop-charges-against-anti-abortion-activists-who-lied-their-way-into-a-texas-planned-parenthood-clinic