Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Ambassador

Post 27 Jul 2015, 6:01 am

I was reading a thread, and noticed that posts by RUFFHAUS8 were missing. He is also gone from the userlist. Anyone care to tell us what is going on?

Only it seems that the posts relating to RG standings etc have also disappeared...

Or is it that just I can't see him/them?
Administrator

Post 27 Jul 2015, 6:51 am

Removed for continued unrepentant bad conduct.
Dignitary

Post 27 Jul 2015, 7:03 am

Well, that's too bad it had to come to this, because Randy WAS a great recruiter for the tournaments. Is there any data in his posts that we should keep? As Danivon noted, he has the RG standings posted. Maybe you can retrieve and post them, yourself, Brad?
Administrator

Post 27 Jul 2015, 7:15 am

I will try.
Dignitary

Post 28 Jul 2015, 2:47 pm

Brad, I understand that there's some bad blood between Randy and others, but I hope you could reinstate him. We all know that he is undeniably abrasive and can be horribly unkind, but--if I may be so bold--he's our misanthrope. He's also one of the best dippers out there, and he runs our only tournament. (I'm still trying to figure out how some who can be so abrasive can be such a good dipper, goes against all conventions.)

Do what you will, but I'd give him a little more line, for what it's worth.
Administrator

Post 28 Jul 2015, 3:06 pm

Geo,
It was great dread that we decided to do this. He has been warned quite a few times. His complete lack of regard for what makes Redscape different made the choice clear.

I wish he would have been more open to toning down his personal attacks. Everyone has a bad day and says things that they regret. Our community is one that does regret it's bad decisions and apologizes for them.

He was not regretting his words, and even doubled down. His choice.

Thank you for your input, however. I respect that from you.

End of discussion