Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Ambassador

Post 03 Dec 2013, 8:08 pm

I'm traveling there for work all next week ... any suggestions on how to have a good time? Any Redscapers out there who want to meet up?
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 04 Dec 2013, 9:45 am

While I won't be in Ireland (which would be way cooler), I will be in Philadelphia January 2 through 5. Is it even possible to have a good time in Philly?* Any Redscapers who want to meet up?

*Ok, so I'm being a bit facetious but I could use suggestions. I'm staying near Independence Park (Omni) and will be near city hall frequently.
Dignitary

Post 04 Dec 2013, 7:58 pm

SLOTerp wrote:While I won't be in Ireland (which would be way cooler), I will be in Philadelphia January 2 through 5. Is it even possible to have a good time in Philly?* Any Redscapers who want to meet up?

*Ok, so I'm being a bit facetious but I could use suggestions. I'm staying near Independence Park (Omni) and will be near city hall frequently.

Philadelphia area native here. There is a lot to see down in Olde City. There is the City Tavern which is a replica of the tavern the Founding Father's hung out after Congress let out for the night. For a more gaming experience there is a Dave and Busters down along the river.
Emissary

Post 06 Dec 2013, 4:32 pm

Never been to Dublin so I can't really help you RJ. I've heard that it's hideously expensive though, so my advice would be to take plenty of money.