Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Adjutant

Post 29 Aug 2013, 9:12 pm

Just thinking out loud here:

It could be possible to have all the minor powers played as a single player - who volunteers for the job of GMing the game as it is meant to be played. We've been toying with the idea of allowing Game Specific Moderator status for a while now and perhaps this could work in a similar way. We could even skew the vpoint system like Rinascimento does so that the person GMing the game doesn't loose out in their ranking...

(Also I don't see where it says that the Black Sea and the Aegean are connected, am I missing something?)
Dignitary

Post 29 Aug 2013, 9:45 pm

kaner406 wrote:Just thinking out loud here:

It could be possible to have all the minor powers played as a single player - who volunteers for the job of GMing the game as it is meant to be played. We've been toying with the idea of allowing Game Specific Moderator status for a while now and perhaps this could work in a similar way. We could even skew the vpoint system like Rinascimento does so that the person GMing the game doesn't loose out in their ranking...

(Also I don't see where it says that the Black Sea and the Aegean are connected, am I missing something?)

Sorry, when you wrote "adjacent", I thought you just meant "next to", as in no extra sea lane being created (e.g. the Hellespont or Sea of Mamara). As far as movement is concerned, I don't know. Probably works the same as Standard. Funny, I did not see any information in the rules. As for your idea of managing the minor powers, my understanding is that the minor powers are controlled by players betting their Dip Points. In any event, how would you keep the GM "honest" when he can see everybody's orders?