Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 08 Nov 2020, 5:26 am

Please use this thread to post your thoughts on the track or whatever you might want to talk about. I'll try to put my thoughts here once I've got the turn-by-turn done in the other thread.
Indy Car Driver (Pro IV)

Post 09 Nov 2020, 11:07 am

Another fun and closely fought race in the Saturday series will hopefully pay off for its qualifiers being race sharp for the final.

From a personal point of view I enjoyed the 3rd and 4th tracks of the series more than the first 2 which for me seemed a little bit too follow the leader and processional, although a more experienced and skilled racer may disagree.

I was generally pleased with how my race turned out although looking back perhaps I made a couple of choices here and there where another option could have made a difference, but rolled well to earn a wear advantage going into lap 3 where I failed to get the most out of it to make any significant gains. This was largely down to Chris K placing his car very well through the slow corners making the pass tougher than I was hoping, but may have been due bad planning on my part and where I was positioned on the track. This time lost cost me any slim chance of catching Tim B, congrats Tim.

Thanks for hosting and the turn by turn Chris and everyone else for some great races.