Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Adjutant

Post 05 Mar 2017, 3:58 pm

Hi there,

I'm proud to announce a new diplomacy variant: Westeros - Titans of battlefield.
It has got an extension and is set in the famous world of George R. R. Martin a while before "A Game Of Thrones" takes place. In the attachement you can find the map. The rules are availabe under https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0-6ITxMkpdyRS1sWEEzVlFmVUU.

This is a variant for maaaaany players. I need at least 33 motivated players, 38 would be better. ;-)
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask in this thread or at titansofbattlefield [at] gmail.com.
I'm looking forward to your enrollment.
Westeros Redscape.png
Ambassador

Post 07 Mar 2017, 12:07 pm

I admit my interest is piqued, but you might want to take another look at the rules. The section on the poles in particular is a little confusing.
Emissary

Post 07 Mar 2017, 2:14 pm

I'll play. rob.a.goodwin@gmail.com

Filling this number of players is going to take time though. I'd recommend waiting till the end of the current NWO game (should only be 2-3 weeks) and then get Joe to send round a mass message to the players to see who's interested. Could easily pick up 15-20 guys that way.
Adjutant

Post 10 Mar 2017, 5:41 am

@sassenach: Glad that you will join. I will write Zeldark.

@Sendric: Oh. Yes. I can see your point. I will fix it. Maybe you can help me to revise the rules because as you might have noticed my English is not the best.
Ambassador

Post 10 Mar 2017, 12:26 pm

Wulfheart wrote:@Sendric: Oh. Yes. I can see your point. I will fix it. Maybe you can help me to revise the rules because as you might have noticed my English is not the best.

I would simply remove the section on the poles. I don't see such locations on your map anyway, so it should be safe to do so. It looks like it was copied directly from the NWO rules anyway.
Adjutant

Post 11 Mar 2017, 3:39 am

Yes. I've removed it. But there might be more mistakes...