Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 10 Apr 2012, 8:02 pm

When: Saturday, June 30th
Where: Ashburn, VA

I've sent out an email to some locals but if you didn't get one, let me know. I lost some of my address book over the past few years.

Out-of-towners welcome if you're in the area!

Attendees

Mike SLOTerp
Fred der Blau Reiter (maybe)
Richard Santana
Randy Ruffhaus 8
Bobby orange (probable)
Kal Kal (maybe)
Colin Yes Prime Minister (probable)
Last edited by SLOTerp on 14 Apr 2012, 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 12 Apr 2012, 11:26 am

I can offer a couple of beds as well. Wether the event is at my place or Randy's were within a few miles of one another; once here back & forth travel is minimal. I'm pet free for the allergy stricken.

We've had a pretty good response from the local hoi polloi - looks like we should have a nice turnout.
Dignitary

Post 16 Apr 2012, 10:09 am

I'd consider making the trip, but with that crew, I'm sure that I'd find myself sitting around after 1904 with nothing to do; damn elimination game.
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 16 Apr 2012, 8:48 pm

Plenty of other games around for those of us who get thrown under the bus early. You haven't completed the journey of a Dip player until Fred stabs you in person (and makes you feel like its your fault)!
Ambassador

Post 17 Apr 2012, 6:45 am

SLOTerp wrote:Plenty of other games around for those of us who get thrown under the bus early. You haven't completed the journey of a Dip player until Fred stabs you in person (and makes you feel like its your fault)!

Ha! Where is the 'Like' button? He'll stab EVERYONE and then somehow manage to stick around as a 2-SC Russia for most of the game!

If I can make it, it will only be for a couple hours so I'll likely volunteer to GM if there is >7 or be one of those rocking Game of Thrones or Serenissima (would love to play that again if someone has it.) with the early exit-ers.

There's an opening for you, George!
Emissary

Post 17 Apr 2012, 9:13 am

Randy sent me the email for this but it's unlikely I'll be able to make it. I'm not in the DC area for the summers (only the school year) so it would be a 3 hour drive down. As much as I'd like to meet all you old farts and get brutally stabbed in person, I'll probably be busy with work or have other fourth of july-ish plans.
Emissary

Post 18 May 2012, 9:57 am

I'll see what I can do--have some frequent flyer miles to burn.