Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Dignitary

Post 19 Jan 2011, 6:22 am

On the old site, we had several threads over the years on games like WoW, LOTRO and so on. I thought it might be useful to have one thread where fans of the genre could post questions or observations about any and all games of this sort. I tend to wander from game to game, coming back to favourites occasionally. I've played WoW, City of Heroes, LOTRO, Champions Online, Guild Wars and Star Trek Online.

Most recently, after doing a free trial a few months ago, I've started playing Everquest 2 again on a monthly paid basis. Anyone here have any experience with that one?
Dignitary

Post 16 Jun 2011, 4:46 am

Really? Nobody here (aside from Steve who I believe still actively plays LOTRO) currently plays or is looking forward to playing any upcoming MMORPGs?

Everybody done went and growed up and fergot to tell ol' Heck about it? :confused: :cry: :sigh:
Ambassador

Post 16 Jun 2011, 11:14 am

I'm playing one at the moment. It's called 'Facebook'. This guy explains what it's all about:

http://www.youtube.com/user/somegreyblo ... FKHaFJzUb4
Ambassador

Post 17 Jun 2011, 8:52 am

Heck Tate wrote:Really? Nobody here (aside from Steve who I believe still actively plays LOTRO) currently plays or is looking forward to playing any upcoming MMORPGs?

Everybody done went and growed up and fergot to tell ol' Heck about it? :confused: :cry: :sigh:

Honestly, I barely have time to play LOTRO as much as I'd like. I can't wait for Isengard. I had a free Rift account and just didn't like the world.

I would guess GW2 would be at the top of my list for other than LOTRO. SWTOR is coming out and a lot of folks are excited by it. I not only don't have time, but can't see $15 a month.