Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Dignitary

Post 16 Jan 2019, 11:15 am

Woody's 10th point was about Austria-Hungary, and this point called for the people of Austria-Hungary to form autonomous nations: which effectively splintered the A-H empire into tiny bits. Even before the armistice, A-H was splintering, with the Czechs setting up a provisional government in October 1918. The East and West could not have been more different at the end of the war. Chaos and violence reigned in the east for years following the November armistices. One of the many wars fought 100 years ago, after the end of the Great War, happened this this month: the Polish - Czechoslovak war was a boundary dispute in Silesia, which only lasted seven days, but involved over 2,000 casualties. Man, it would have sucked to survive the Great War only to have been killed in a boundary dispute that started weeks later!

We have a NMR from Russia. I waited as long as I could Brad. LMK if I made an error, and if I did I will roll back. Since we have no retreats there is nothing for any of you to do except get your Fall 1907 orders to me by Tuesday Jan. 22 at 9pm eastern time. Do I need to SPEAK UP for those of you in the back? You know who you are.

Orders are as follows:

England:
F Edinburgh - Norwegian Sea
F London - North Sea

France:
A Burgundy - Marseilles (*Bounce*)
F Denmark - Baltic Sea
F Gascony - Mid-Atlantic Ocean (*Bounce*)
A Holland, no move received
A Kiel - Munich (*Fails*)
A Picardy - Belgium
A Belgium-Ruhr (no such unit)
F Skagerrak Supports F London - North Sea
F Spain(sc) Supports F Western Mediterranean - Gulf of Lyon (*Cut*)
F Western Mediterranean - Gulf of Lyon (*Fails*)

Germany:
A Berlin - Kiel (*Fails*)
F Norway Supports F Sweden
F Sweden Supports F Norway

Italy:
A Galicia - Silesia
F Gulf of Lyon - Marseilles (*Bounce*)
F Ionian Sea - Tunis
F Marseilles - Spain(sc) (*Fails*)
A Munich - Burgundy (*Fails*)
A Piedmont Supports F Gulf of Lyon - Marseilles (*Fails*)
A Serbia Hold
F Tyrrhenian Sea - Western Mediterranean (*Fails*)
A Venice - Tyrolia

Russia:
A Moscow, no move received
A St Petersburg, no move received
A Warsaw, no move received

Turkey:
F Black Sea Hold
F Bulgaria(ec) - Constantinople
F North Africa - Mid-Atlantic Ocean (*Bounce*)
A Rumania - Budapest
A Sevastopol Supports A Ukraine
A Ukraine Hold
s_07_m.jpg
s_07.jpg
Administrator

Post 16 Jan 2019, 12:55 pm

My apologies... I was remodeling my bathroom and sent them to England apparently. (Yes, just confirmed that in my sent file!) Dang!

I am still here and working. If England wishes to confirm that I sent them, I am fine with that.

Side note: Would either of you wish to change you name? It would make things easier for me (a man with little brain, to quote Pooh)
Adjutant

Post 19 Jan 2019, 1:49 pm

That got me too, Brad! I did the exact same thing in Fall 1901. I caught it and then had to decide whether to change my orders and/or let France know our cover had been blown.i just let it alone. Probably cost me the game. Not.