Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Dignitary

Post 05 Sep 2011, 1:01 pm

I'm putting my money on the Tars (and Yahoo seems to agree). I would give the second nod to the Eastside Bulldogs.

What do you think?
Ambassador

Post 06 Sep 2011, 1:10 pm

I thought I did ok, but judging by the projected points for the first round, maybe I'm no longer so sure.
Emissary

Post 17 Oct 2011, 1:03 pm

In retrospect, I have to think I did. Mike Wallace, Fred Jackson, Dez Bryant and BenJarvis Green-Ellis.
Dignitary

Post 01 Nov 2011, 11:21 am

Uhtar picked my team, so I get neither credit nor blame.
Ambassador

Post 02 Nov 2011, 6:08 am

I did terribly, and that's not just about me coming off a 25-point weekend.

My top draft picks were Knowshon Moreno, Jacoby Ford, and Robert Meacham. I also took TE Kellen Winslow, Julio Jones, Mike Sims-Walker, and some low end RB and WR Greg Little.

Mostly I had a lot of early picks already lost to kept players, thus the lack of expected greatness on that list. But I thought they would do okay enough to complement the big numbers put up by Philip Rivers and Michael Turner. Turner has been okay, but Rivers is a disaster. I got zero from him this past week. Against the Chiefs. What the hell?!?!

I've since dropped Ford, Winslow, Sims-Walker, Little, and that RB. Moreno and Meacham are bye-week material. And I think I'm benching Rivers for my backup, Josh Freeman.

I was hopeful, yet not super-stoked about my picks shortly after the draft, and I think my trepidation has been justified. But I still enjoy it.

Guess I'll have to maybe write some of these guys a letter and tell them they need to step it up. The ones still on my team, anyways.