Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Administrator

Post 12 May 2015, 5:30 am

I have been out of fantasy football for a long while now but was wondering how this Tom Brady suspension will affect your drafts? This being a keeper league, does the team who owns him keep him (especially with his age also becoming a factor). If he is dropped, how soon does he remain on the boars? If this were not a keeper league, how far would he drop before being drafted? (all assuming his appeal does not change the 4 games he sits out)
Ambassador

Post 12 May 2015, 5:35 am

Greg has Brady. He's not hurting, though, because he usually has Brady on the bench in favor of Peyton Manning.
Statesman

Post 13 May 2015, 10:06 am

Brady is a first round pick last year and therefore is a first round pick this year. The 4 game suspension is not terrible as it is at the start of the year. It is most important to have players for the playoffs. I have well
Ranked keepers so I should have a shot at the playoffs with any decent Qb. Freaking Mario
Won last year with Orton as his qb. Not right. I also have Peyton who is also a first round pick. It will be tough to trade for a first round pick so I imagine I will try to swap one of them for a lower pick if someone needs a starting qb (Mario?).