Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 11 Oct 2017, 8:16 pm

Hey to all,

As all bid are in we are good to go! Bids were preety well spread out, with the exception of 2 at the front and two at the rear, with that in mind here is your starting lineup!

Row 1
R. Rund (7) and T. Lamorte (6.5)

Row 2
P. Torrezn(5.089) and M. Ales(5.069)

Row 3
C. Orlandi(3) and C. Hancock(2.5)

Row 4
C. Brown(2) and C. Brandt(.5)

Row 5
J. Coyle (.096)

Row 6
J. Beckman (.005)

Turn 0 is attached. Turn 1 is due Friday at 11pm Eastern. Good luck to alll!
PoleBidResultsR2.png
S4C3R2T1.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 13 Oct 2017, 9:17 pm

And the lights are out and they are off to the races!

Turn 2 Due Monday at 11pm Eastern. I am waiting first standings report until at least turn 3 to allow the field to sort out a little.

Minor RM note: as noted before I put Chris Brown's bid to high. He bidded 3s not 4. This did not change positions, but it did mean that Chr

As the lights go out, Rob gets a jump of a start and pulls ahead of the group at 100 as they lead into Verrierie!

Tony chases after him at 60 as he watches two drivers pull alongsize as Pepe (St Check Mod 2), and Mario (St Check Mod 5) both quickly work though their gears and catch up to him at 80 and set themselves 3 Wide!

In Row 3, Christina times her clutch motions and races up at 80(St Check Mod 5), pulling in behind Tony. Claudio decides to not push it and goes 60.

Row 4, Chris Brown makes the clutch dance to push his engine to 40(St Check Mod 5), and pulls ahead of the rest of the back pack of Chris Brandt, Joshua, and Jack who move 20 and pull twoards the inside.
S4C3R2T1-5.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 16 Oct 2017, 9:42 pm

Rob races ahead as the main pack navigates the Chicane.

A Couple RM Notes coming from this page

1. It is always good to be as clear as possible about your moves. I can only do so much with vague things, but I believe I followed what was asked.

2. This is something that has come up in other Circuits and I saw it come up here: The line through the Chicane is a green line to note. That means that the speed limit for the line is +40 the corner speed limit. Please keep that in mind. On a minor note of that, are any of the drivers in this circuit colorblind?

3. It was suggested to me by Mike that it may be a good idea to sort the Car Stat chart by position. Would you guys prefer me to do this, or is the current chart ok?

4. I've decided that I will scrap the 9pm deadlines and just set a standardized 11pm. Iif there are adjustments due to a late home or move error I will make sure it is noted.

5. As noted, championship standings will be shown next turn. No color highlighting yet though.

Turn 3 Due Wendesday at 11 Eastern

Turn 2

Rob carriers his momentum into the corner at 140 and definitly follows the line throgh the chicane as he does his best to keep ahead of the pack!

Pepe runs the Chicane at 120 and parks himself on the line exiting the corner.

With the line blocks, Mario elects to burn rubber and runs the corner through the inside at 120, pulling inside of Pepe.

Tony follows the two into the corner at 100 and sits at the lip of the Chicane.

Christina races up to the corner at 120, and was hoping to have the line but it's blocked. Wanting to get through as far as possible, she dives inside before going wide to avoid Tony.

Claudio shimmies up to the corner at 120 and slots himself into the first 100 space on the line(As it is a green line, you may accelerate to 140 next turn.)

Chris Brown goes 100 and creeps ahead of the rear pack.

Chris Brandt decided not to push it and goes 80. He is met on the outside by Joshua, whos big accel lets him go 100.

Jack also goes 100 and pulls up behind Josh for the slip potential next turn.
S4C3R2T2.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 18 Oct 2017, 9:22 pm

Mario powers into the Chicane as Rob works his way through it ahead.

1. Since there wasn't anyone agianst it, I have sorted the car stat sheet by position.

2. Please remeber to keep up with the race! I don't like having to deal with NPR, but if thats how it is I can't do anything about it.

Turn 4 Due Friday at 11pm Eastern

Turn 3

Rob dives into the Chicane at 100 sliding wide at the second apex to conserve his tires.

Mario in trying to keep up with him races into the Chicane at 140, entering from the outside before likely hitting his breaks.

Confusion is heard from Pepe as he pulls outside at 120 at the lip of the Chicane.(NPR)

Taking advantage of the confusion, Tony finishes the green line and sneaks into the middle at 140.

Christina completes the corner at 120 and slides inside.

Claudio finishes the corner on the line at 140 and races up to pass Christina and pull up in front of her.

Chris Brown runs the apex of Verrier at 140 and completes the corner as he slides inside at the kink.

Chris Brandt follows him through at 140 and pulls onto the straight.

Joshua runs the line at 120, ending behind Chirs Brandt

Jack uses his slip off Joshua to go 100 and keep on the line in the turn (You may accelerate to 140 next turn if you wish.
S4C3R2T3.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 20 Oct 2017, 8:52 pm

Tires be a burning as the field navigates through the three turns.

Turn 5 Due Monday at 11pm Eastern

Turn 4

Rob clears the Chicane and dive tight into Saint-Beaume at 100 along the inside, as her prepares his engine to roar!

Mario clears the chicane, at 100 and start Saint-Beaume at 100 along the outside.

Tony navigates the Chicane at 100 taking the first apex and going outside before he pulls outside to line up for Saint-Beaume.

Pepe recovers from his confusion and runs outside through the second apex at 80.

Claudio runs both Apexes of the Chicane at 80 and pulls outside of Claudio

Christina Takes the first apex and runs outside at 100, reaching the lip of the Chicane.

Chris Brown follows the same path through the corner at 120 and pulls up behind Christina.

Chris Brandt goes 120 as he sets up for the Chicane.

Joshua goes 120 and uses the slip off Chris to pull up along side.

Jack finished Verrier accelerating to 140 and pulls up behind Chris Brandt.
S4C3R2T4.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 24 Oct 2017, 1:45 pm

Rob races down Mistral as the rest of the field navigates Saint-Beaume

Turn 6 Due Thursday at 11:59pm Eastern due to delay

Turn 5

Rob pushes his engine to its limit and flies down Minstral at 180!

Mario finishes the corner at 100, diving tight as he reaches the apex and ending inside.

Tony follows Mario's path through at 100 and pulls in behind him.

Pepe roars through the inside of Saint-Beaume at 100 and pulls alongside Tony on Minstral.

Claudio attempts to follow Pepe through, but is blocked out and goes outside before diving inside and behind Pepe.

Christina snakes into the corner at 100 ending in the last inside space behind Claudio.

Chris Brown tries to follow Christina through, but with her in the way has to settle for the outside at 100, ending at the apex.

Chris Brandt runs the Chicane at 100 through the 80s and sets up inside for Saint-Beaume.

Joshua follows Chris Brandt through at 80, with Jack following him.
S4C3R2T5.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 26 Oct 2017, 10:17 pm

Hey all,

I seem to be struggiling with this turn aren't I. Really sorry, but it does seem I posted the incorrect map...and from the moves I see, some people got different readings...So...here is the correct map which my text is based on.

At this point I will be simply pushing ahead into the next move day and put a deadline of 11:59pm Friday for any changes as needed.

Will
S4C3R2T5.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 27 Oct 2017, 9:17 pm

The chase pack spans 2 wide as Rob flies his way down Mistral.

Turn 7 Due Monday at 11:00 PM Eastern

Rob keep his engine at full power as he flies down the straight at 180!

Mario accelerates out of Saint-Beaume at 140 and charges down Mistral. Tony uses a slip off of him to go 140 as well and pull outside.

Pepe goes 140 and dives behind Mario.

Claudio roars his engine out of the corner at pulls up beside Pepe at 160

Christina piggy backs off Claudio's slip and shadows him down the Mistral Straight.

Chris Brown finishes Saint-Beaume along the outside, and pulls onto Mistral at 120.

Chris Brandt wears on his tires as he runs the inside of Saint-Beaume at 100 and pulls into slip of Chris Brown.

Joshua casually runs Saint-Beaume at a wide to shallow angle at 80, conserving his tires.

Jack races into Saint-Beaume at 120, and pulls ahead of Joshua along the outside
S4C3R2T6.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 28 Oct 2017, 5:43 am

The top two are close with a gap to the rest of the field for sector 1.
Castellet C3 summary.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 30 Oct 2017, 9:42 pm

Engines roar as driver jockey for Positions down Mistral!

Turn 8 due Wendesday at 11:00 PM Eastern

Rob slows to 160 as he prepares for the upcoming corner.

Mario acclerates to 180 and continues down the straight.

Tony accelerates to 160 and slides in behind Mario.

Claudio cranks his engine for all hes got as he pushes 200, passing Tony and pulling beside Mario!

Pepe elects to go 160 and takes the slip off Tony, pulling in behind Claudio.

Christina goes 180 and uses the powerful momentum coming from Claudio to take a double slip and pull along the side of him and Mario!

Chris Brown accelerates to 180 and races down Mistral.

Chris Brandt follows at 160 and takes a single slip to stay within slip of Chris Brown.

Jack uses his momentum off the corner to race down the straight at 200!

Joshua pushes his engine for all it can and the engine responds as he charges after Jack at 180(Acc Roll Mod 2) pulling in behind.
S4C3R2T7.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 01 Nov 2017, 9:57 pm

Engines continue to roar and drivers jockey for position as the field pounds pavement down Mistral

Turn 9 due Friday at 11PM Eastern

Rob has a minor lapse in concentration and ends up slowing to the upcoming corner and running outside.(NPR)

Claudio continues pushing his car to it's maximum potential and runs down to the corner at 200 pulling wide to setup for the apex of Signes.

Mario goes 180 and pulls up behind Claudio to also setup for Signes.

Christina goes 180 as well and pulls to the side of Mario.

Pepe and Tony use the lips of the cars ahead of them to full potential and race down to Signes at 180 with double slips!

Chris Brown hard charges down Mistral at the full speed of 200!

Chris Brandt uses his slipstream to keep in shadow of Chris Brown as he goes 160 with double slip.

Jack runs down Mistral at the full speed of 200.

Joshua uses the draft of Jack to shoot by him at 200 and slot in behind Chris Brandt!
S4C3R2T8.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 02 Nov 2017, 5:26 am

So I miss read top limits and test stuff. Corrected Graphic. Deadline for friday is now soft to allow corrections.
S4C3R2T8.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 03 Nov 2017, 8:14 pm

And the field spreads wide as they try to navigate Signes.

Turn 10 due Monday at 11pm Eastern

Rob regains his composure and works his way out of Singes at 140

Pepe carves through the inside of Signes at 140 and slides inside as he sets up for Beausset.

Claudio finishes running Signes at 140 along the apex and ends up on the outside of Claudio.

Tony runs Signes wide at 160, blocking the apex of the turn for Mario.

Mario seeing this decides to dive inside at 140, pulling inside of tony and using Claudio's slip to sneak inbetween Pepe and Claudio.

Christina seems to have a momentary lapse in judgement and take Signes outside at 140.(NPR)

Chris Brown runs up to Signes at 160, following the line for the apex.

Chris Brandt goes 160 and well, and uses the slip off Chris to pull to the outside.

Joshua Roars down Mistral at 200 and pulls to Chris Brandt's outside.

Jack follows after Joshua at 200 and runs along the apex line behind the 3 wide group
S4C3R2T9.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 06 Nov 2017, 10:44 pm

A pass for the lead as the front pack runs through Beausset!

Turn 11 due Wendesday at 11pm Eastern

Rob runs Beausset wide at 100 to conserve his tires.

Pepe seeing an opputunity blasts down the inside at 120 and dives ahead of Rob for the Lead!

Claudio and Mario run 120 into Beausset side by side.

Tony slams on his breaks hard to slow to 100 and uses the slip off Claudio to slot in behind Mario in the corner.

Christina regains her composure and runs up to the lip of the corner at 120.

Chris Brandt is the first out of the back pack of 3 at 160 as he takes Signes wide before falling inside for Beausset.

Chris Brown follows the line through the inside of Signes at 140 and pulls up to slot between Chris and Christina.

Joshua runs Signes along the outside at 140 and pulls in behind Chris Brandt

Jack uses the slip and the apex line of the corner to roll through at 140 and race ahead of Chris Brandt and Joshua, pulling to the outside of Chris Brown.
S4C3R2T10.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 08 Nov 2017, 4:13 pm

Some fast speeds at the back of the pack.
Castellet C3 summary.png