Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Truck Series Driver (Pro II)

Post 11 Oct 2017, 8:16 pm

Hey to all,

As all bid are in we are good to go! Bids were preety well spread out, with the exception of 2 at the front and two at the rear, with that in mind here is your starting lineup!

Row 1
R. Rund (7) and T. Lamorte (6.5)

Row 2
P. Torrezn(5.089) and M. Ales(5.069)

Row 3
C. Orlandi(3) and C. Hancock(2.5)

Row 4
C. Brown(2) and C. Brandt(.5)

Row 5
J. Coyle (.096)

Row 6
J. Beckman (.005)

Turn 0 is attached. Turn 1 is due Friday at 11pm Eastern. Good luck to alll!
PoleBidResultsR2.png
S4C3R2T1.png

Post 13 Oct 2017, 9:17 pm

And the lights are out and they are off to the races!

Turn 2 Due Monday at 11pm Eastern. I am waiting first standings report until at least turn 3 to allow the field to sort out a little.

Minor RM note: as noted before I put Chris Brown's bid to high. He bidded 3s not 4. This did not change positions, but it did mean that Chr

As the lights go out, Rob gets a jump of a start and pulls ahead of the group at 100 as they lead into Verrierie!

Tony chases after him at 60 as he watches two drivers pull alongsize as Pepe (St Check Mod 2), and Mario (St Check Mod 5) both quickly work though their gears and catch up to him at 80 and set themselves 3 Wide!

In Row 3, Christina times her clutch motions and races up at 80(St Check Mod 5), pulling in behind Tony. Claudio decides to not push it and goes 60.

Row 4, Chris Brown makes the clutch dance to push his engine to 40(St Check Mod 5), and pulls ahead of the rest of the back pack of Chris Brandt, Joshua, and Jack who move 20 and pull twoards the inside.
S4C3R2T1-5.png

Post 16 Oct 2017, 9:42 pm

Rob races ahead as the main pack navigates the Chicane.

A Couple RM Notes coming from this page

1. It is always good to be as clear as possible about your moves. I can only do so much with vague things, but I believe I followed what was asked.

2. This is something that has come up in other Circuits and I saw it come up here: The line through the Chicane is a green line to note. That means that the speed limit for the line is +40 the corner speed limit. Please keep that in mind. On a minor note of that, are any of the drivers in this circuit colorblind?

3. It was suggested to me by Mike that it may be a good idea to sort the Car Stat chart by position. Would you guys prefer me to do this, or is the current chart ok?

4. I've decided that I will scrap the 9pm deadlines and just set a standardized 11pm. Iif there are adjustments due to a late home or move error I will make sure it is noted.

5. As noted, championship standings will be shown next turn. No color highlighting yet though.

Turn 3 Due Wendesday at 11 Eastern

Turn 2

Rob carriers his momentum into the corner at 140 and definitly follows the line throgh the chicane as he does his best to keep ahead of the pack!

Pepe runs the Chicane at 120 and parks himself on the line exiting the corner.

With the line blocks, Mario elects to burn rubber and runs the corner through the inside at 120, pulling inside of Pepe.

Tony follows the two into the corner at 100 and sits at the lip of the Chicane.

Christina races up to the corner at 120, and was hoping to have the line but it's blocked. Wanting to get through as far as possible, she dives inside before going wide to avoid Tony.

Claudio shimmies up to the corner at 120 and slots himself into the first 100 space on the line(As it is a green line, you may accelerate to 140 next turn.)

Chris Brown goes 100 and creeps ahead of the rear pack.

Chris Brandt decided not to push it and goes 80. He is met on the outside by Joshua, whos big accel lets him go 100.

Jack also goes 100 and pulls up behind Josh for the slip potential next turn.
S4C3R2T2.png