Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Truck Series Driver (Pro II)

Post 09 Aug 2017, 2:59 pm

The first four cross the line, the back markers are side by side.

Turn 30 summary:
Mossman pushes his acceleration (naked 5) and leads lap 2 at the line. Pellegrino stays safe at 140 with his already damaged engine but still nabs 6 points for the lap.

Schulz comes of the Paddock at full song to finish P3. Ling maxes his acceleration but can only get 140 to finish behind Schulz.

Harrington is locked at 100 and stays inside. Barletta uses the rest of his wear to fly the Paddock 80s at 120 and catches Harrington.

Next deadline: turn 31 due Friday, August 11 at 6pm EDT/10pm UTC

Moves needed for Harrington and Barletta only.
Pellegrino, let me know if you want to try to repair your engine. It will take an unmodified 1d6 roll of 5 or less. Regardless of success or failure, you would start P6. If you do not try you will start P4 but still have the damaged engine.
RROC turn 30.png

Post 11 Aug 2017, 3:35 pm

An exciting finish to lap 2.

Turn 31 summary:
Barletta plots 180 with one skill to top speed (modified 6) and gets the initiative. He then brakes back to 160 with his remaining two skill (modified 3) and finishes inside. Harrington at 160 pulls alongside for a sixth place for lap 2.

Pellegrino rolls to repair his damaged engine and gets a 6! His crew was unable to diagnose the problem and had to send him back out on the track.

The grid is set for lap 3. A reminder, the tie breaker at the end of this lap is finish position on this lap. And the point chart will show the proper order for any tied drivers.

Next deadline: turn 32 is due Monday, August 14 at 6pm EDT/10pm UTC
RROC turn 31COTA.png
RROC turn 31WG.png

Post 15 Aug 2017, 3:33 pm

Note: the point chart on the Watkins Glen map was incorrect last turn, Harrington starts the lap with 10 points (chart showed 11), Barletta starts the lap with 2 points (chart showed 1).

Note: Both Barletta and Pellegrino are on holiday for the next 3 weeks so, since this is an exhibition race I will do this: the posted deadline will be September 6. However as soon as I have all six moves I will resolve the turn. For the two on holiday, I certainly hope you enjoy yourself, but it would be nice if you would make an effort to get turns in as often as you can.

Now, back to our show...

Turn 32 summary:
As expected, a lot of dice. Everyone except Pellegrino rolls to test start speed. The results are (in running order on the track): Mossman, modified 7, Harrington, modified 2, Ling, modified 4, Schulz, naked 6 and Barletta, modified 2. Those 5 drivers are in positions 1 through 5 respectively. Pellegrino does 60 and falls in line behind Barletta.

Next deadline: turn 33 due Wednesday, September 6 at 6pm EDT/10pm UTC
RROC turn 32.png

Post 18 Aug 2017, 3:04 pm

A very simple turn as the pack moves in unison, everyone plotted 120.

Turn 33 summary:
Mossman and Harrington try to shake the pack by burning one wear each in the 100 of S1, but it doesn't work as the rest of the pack all get slips and take the S1 120s to conserve wear. The final positions identical to the start positions.

Next deadline: turn 34 due September 6 at 6pm EDT/10pm UTC
If I get all moves sooner I will put out the next turn.
RROC turn 33.png