Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 19 Apr 2017, 4:04 pm

As always, it's been fun watching you guys race. I think the best part was Grant finishing 10th and 9th in the first two races and coming back at the end of race 3 to avoid relegation by 1 point!! Nice job Grant.

And nice job to all of you. Thanks for putting up with my mistakes and misinterpretations and I look forward to next season.
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 19 Apr 2017, 4:07 pm

Have to say, to have fought my way back into C1 is awesome! Didn't know what to expect from this race, but did do a good job managing wear and it worked out for the needed podium finish to make it. Also cool to actually get a use out of force passing and make it XP
Administrator

Post 20 Apr 2017, 3:46 pm

I was amazed and must give you all props for catching up with my start full out and anticipated not being caught. The way that you raced, but did not panic and try to risk too much was my undoing. I will be evaluating my tactics in that last race and get stronger. I want back in the C1, and next year I will achieve that.

Great job by Jim as RM. I wish I was at least half as good as he is at this. You, Sir, are a master!