Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Ambassador

Post 06 Dec 2016, 6:25 am

After sending invalid orders for 50% of Mexico's units last turn, I took a sabbatical in order to learn how to avoid doing that again. As a result, I expect a 50% reduction in the number of errors this turn, making 1 clear error and 1 move which could have been much better.

Of course this is only a guesstimate, and as it is with mistakes I don't yet know which moves those will be. But that's part of the fun.

Paul Mexstako
Ambassador

Post 06 Dec 2016, 6:41 am

Comrade Paul wrote:After sending invalid orders for 50% of Mexico's units last turn, I took a sabbatical in order to learn how to avoid doing that again. As a result, I expect a 50% reduction in the number of errors this turn, making 1 clear error and 1 move which could have been much better.

Of course this is only a guesstimate, and as it is with mistakes I don't yet know which moves those will be. But that's part of the fun.

Paul Mexstako

I recommend ACA - GUB. That looks like a winner.
Ambassador

Post 06 Dec 2016, 4:26 pm

I think you identified the least likely mistake....hang on!...yep.
Ambassador

Post 07 Dec 2016, 6:16 am

Glad to report what initially seems a 100% reduction in errors. I'm sure it was the Cartography course that clinched it. Very inspirational.

Clearly though more data is needed before I can assume the problem is solve. And as they say, today's solutions are tomorrow's problems!
Ambassador

Post 07 Dec 2016, 6:49 am

Comrade Paul wrote:Glad to report what initially seems a 100% reduction in errors. I'm sure it was the Cartography course that clinched it. Very inspirational.

Clearly though more data is needed before I can assume the problem is solve. And as they say, today's solutions are tomorrow's problems!

Congratulations on a mistake-free season! Here's to many more.