Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Emissary

Post 18 Nov 2016, 12:21 pm

We are sick and tired of the treatment of our colony in Amundsen. This is the last they time they tell us one thing and turn around and do the opposite, and with such impunity!

God damn them and all of their offspring!
Ambassador

Post 20 Nov 2016, 3:43 pm

Mexico joins this noble campaign. We suggest an increase in CO2 levels.
Emissary

Post 19 Dec 2016, 1:44 pm

In a spirit of full transparency, Sweden has acquired nuclear technology needed to keep pace with the Antarcticans, a race of philistines so vile that they were ironically banished from ancient Phillistia years ago in a resettlement project gone awry. Thank you United Nations!
Adjutant

Post 19 Dec 2016, 4:35 pm

The antarticans offered me free ice for peace. I hope you don't mind DH, Egypt needs fresh sources of ice for our indoor ski slopes. They have the coldest ice on the market, sorry!!!
Ambassador

Post 20 Dec 2016, 11:14 am

Thorn wrote:The antarticans offered me free ice for peace. I hope you don't mind DH, Egypt needs fresh sources of ice for our indoor ski slopes. They have the coldest ice on the market, sorry!!!

The antarcticans' cargo vessel broke down. We are picking up the ice now, and expect to have delivery in 3-4 years.
Adjutant

Post 20 Dec 2016, 11:05 pm

Sendric wrote:
Thorn wrote:The antarticans offered me free ice for peace. I hope you don't mind DH, Egypt needs fresh sources of ice for our indoor ski slopes. They have the coldest ice on the market, sorry!!!

The antarcticans' cargo vessel broke down. We are picking up the ice now, and expect to have delivery in 3-4 years.

this sounds like sabotage to me.... who would dare try and deny Egypt access to the coldest and best ice....... something smells.... Swedish....

Thanks Sendric, but 3-4 years?!?! what kind of racket are you running here? Is this when I offer you a once in a lifetime opportunity for an all expenses paid 3-week vacation to your favorite resort in Crete in exchange for expedited shipping? its either that or......... A BRAND NEW CAAARRRR!!!
Ambassador

Post 21 Dec 2016, 7:29 am

Thorn wrote:
Sendric wrote:

this sounds like sabotage to me.... who would dare try and deny Egypt access to the coldest and best ice....... something smells.... Swedish....

Thanks Sendric, but 3-4 years?!?! what kind of racket are you running here? Is this when I offer you a once in a lifetime opportunity for an all expenses paid 3-week vacation to your favorite resort in Crete in exchange for expedited shipping? its either that or......... A BRAND NEW CAAARRRR!!!

Crete sounds lovely, but might be a bit further than our admiral would care to go. How about Madagascar? I hear it's lovely this time of year. I see you have a fleet in nearby Somali Basin. Perhaps we can hand off the ice to them to expedite the shipment.