A Bulgaria - Serbia
F Ionian Sea - Greece
A Livonia Supports A Moscow
A Moscow Supports A Livonia
A Prussia - Berlin
F Rumania Hold
A Silesia Supports A Prussia - Berlin
A Ukraine - Warsaw
F Western Mediterranean Supports F Spain(sc)

We have two proposals offered:
1) DIAS
2) Italian Solo

Please pass your votes on these with retreats.
A Marseilles may retreat to Gascony, Burgundy or OTB. As he is still alive, Sendric may vote.

Due Wednesday at 5PM Pacific.
dot-f11m.jpg
dot-f11b.jpg
Dignitary

Post 26 Oct 2016, 6:37 am

I'm puzzled that players can vote for a solo in your game. I've never seen that done before. I've only seen votes for DIAS and solos achieved, not voted. I expect that earning a solo through a vote is vastly different (and cheaper) than earning it, IMHO.
Administrator

Post 26 Oct 2016, 9:03 am

Upon review of the Redscape house rules, France would not be allowed a portion of the DIAS, as he has no supply centers remaining. Sorry for the confusion.
Ambassador

Post 26 Oct 2016, 9:42 am

bbauska wrote:Upon review of the Redscape house rules, France would not be allowed a portion of the DIAS, as he has no supply centers remaining. Sorry for the confusion.

I vote YES for a French solo. No? Ok then...
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 26 Oct 2016, 10:26 am

geojanes wrote:I'm puzzled that players can vote for a solo in your game. I've never seen that done before. I've only seen votes for DIAS and solos achieved, not voted. I expect that earning a solo through a vote is vastly different (and cheaper) than earning it, IMHO.

That's more like a mass quit, leaving only one player to knock out all the countries in CD. Yeah, I've never seen it in a standard Redscape game.

Don't be quitters! :no:
Dignitary

Post 26 Oct 2016, 11:48 am

bbauska wrote:Upon review of the Redscape house rules, France would not be allowed a portion of the DIAS, as he has no supply centers remaining. Sorry for the confusion.

And where are the house rules? I'm embarrassed to say that I can't find them.
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 26 Oct 2016, 11:56 am

Thank George Atkins...

http://www.redscape.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2566
Administrator

Post 26 Oct 2016, 11:57 am

http://www.redscape.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2566

cross posted...
Dignitary

Post 26 Oct 2016, 6:43 pm

geojanes wrote:I'm puzzled that players can vote for a solo in your game. I've never seen that done before. I've only seen votes for DIAS and solos achieved, not voted. I expect that earning a solo through a vote is vastly different (and cheaper) than earning it, IMHO.

Hey, it was a joke! Really. As for quitting, I was officially against it, but in my situation, I had no choice. Go after one and the other joins in and they both take me out. Oh, Sendric will say that, had I aligned with him a few years ago when he asked me (after attacking me, of course), things might have been different. Perhaps, but I wasn't sure in what way the would be different...in my favor, that is. I had, in fact, expected England or Turkey to make a run of it, but England kept building fleets and Turkey was expanding elsewhere.

So I am a very reluctant voter; and hence, my outrageous proposal to vote me (Italy) a solo.

GeorgeAtkins
Ambassador

Post 27 Oct 2016, 8:56 am

georgeatkins wrote:
Hey, it was a joke! Really. As for quitting, I was officially against it, but in my situation, I had no choice. Go after one and the other joins in and they both take me out. Oh, Sendric will say that, had I aligned with him a few years ago when he asked me (after attacking me, of course), things might have been different. Perhaps, but I wasn't sure in what way the would be different...in my favor, that is. I had, in fact, expected England or Turkey to make a run of it, but England kept building fleets and Turkey was expanding elsewhere.

So I am a very reluctant voter; and hence, my outrageous proposal to vote me (Italy) a solo.

GeorgeAtkins

Hey! Don't put words in my mouth. Yes, things would have been different, but I'm not going to bitch and moan about it. I made my own bed, and paid for it. That's what happens.
Dignitary

Post 27 Oct 2016, 12:52 pm

Sendric wrote:
georgeatkins wrote:

GeorgeAtkins

Hey! Don't put words in my mouth...

Sorry, Sendric. Didn't see where I did. I only summarized the situation, but I don't think I suggested any motives or rationales on your own part. On the other hand, you did propose I re-align with you; that's all I said. As for your play, I was actually glad to see somebody make a play for solo. I really wanted to, but you successfully foiled that plan; and I could not build another opportunity. So your demise was not in vain!