Moses: My Lord, I'm afraid we have a problem.

Ramasees II: And what would that be?

Moses: I've asked that you grant us freedom. I've begged you to leave us alone and now I'm afraid it's too late for you.

Ramasees II: You and your people belong to me. You are my slaves and will do as you are instructed by me for I am your god.

Moses: Well, about that. You see, we march to the tune of a different drummer, that is a different god. And he's quite the jealous type. And by that I mean He's got me over a barrel here so you really aren't part of our equation. But I'll tell you what I'll do.

Ramasees II: You will tell me?

Moses: Let me share with you some insights into your situation and with any luck, you'll be able to avoid a 2nd plague, though it's probably too late.

Ramasees II: Your little magic tricks may impress your rag tag fugitive fleet of wandering nomads but we Egyptians know that the Nile appears blood red from time to time due to a certain soil erosion. So nice try. You'll have to do better than that.

Moses: I can see this isn't going to be easy. So last night I had a powerful dream. In my dream, your Lordship was in bed with a foreign power from a distant land. While you were enjoying the pleasures of his company, a gnat appeared and persisted in annoying you. You arose from your bed quite aggravated and began swatting furiously at the gnat.

Ramasees II: Go on

Moses: Your Lordship spent a great deal of time swatting at this gnat, 3 years in fact, all the while your lover shouted instructions from the bed on how best to swat at this gnat.

Ramasees II: Go on

Moses: As you continued to chase the gnat all over the bedroom your lover began to transmute into something quite dreadful......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk

Your lover then called for his minions who descended upon your bedroom and what's more, your entire country.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhkUnxMvr8Y

Your loyal subjects ran to your assistance and attempted to prevent you from swatting at this gnat but, in spite of all of this, you continued unabated. No one could stop you from chasing the gnat while your lover laughed from your bed.

Moses: 'Tis just a dream I know my Lord but it is a warning from the God I serve. Let my people go! or suffer a 2nd plague of bowing to this foreign nation who will slowly envelope you and invade all that is yours.

Ramasees II: As you know, we Egyptians take our lovers and our dreams very seriously, but this dream of yours is of no concern to me.