Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 15 Sep 2016, 4:01 am

Post race comments or analysis.
Indy Car Driver (Pro IV)

Post 16 Sep 2016, 6:28 pm

Give it to the guy's on the Podium, they earned the spots they got {1st Simmone, 2nd Jeff H, 3rd Brad B). I had to work to get the finish I got, it was difficult to over come that 20 start speed, it drooped me form the pole to 5th real quick, and then when I spun it by not having wear on a failed brake test, that took me off the Podium. The UN-sponsored Special Team learned a few things that race. We'll be a little better prepared for the Austin (USA) GP. See you There.
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 17 Sep 2016, 10:52 pm

Gotta say I'll take the result I got. I screwed up my opening lap soooo badly but to fight it own and come home mid pack is fine enough.
Administrator

Post 19 Sep 2016, 10:30 am

First off, I would like to thank Jim Orlando for a great fast-paced and well managed race. He is meticulous.

The Mississippi Mud Mobile had a good start and held position through the first lap and started to make the move to the front at Solana and Lago when Cody spun the first of his three times. This brought Will K up with me, who battled brilliantly up with me throughout the entire race. At the Foro Sol and Chicane, I made the decision to burn the remaining wear and try to get some clean air. This worked well, but not well enough, because Will K caught me on the straightaway. I was not going to risk my position by dice rolling, so I tried to keep position and take as much lane blockage as possible. I was surprised that Jeff caught me, but did so at a risk and it caught him at the last lap Chicane corner, the spin solidified third, but I was hoping for a top two finish.

I am glad to be racing in the C2 league, but have my eyes set on the C1 with the big boys. I look forward to the next race on the COTA.