Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
Indy Car Driver (Pro IV)

Post 10 May 2016, 9:51 am

SLOTerp wrote:
kidegan wrote:RANDO comes" out of the clouds" to snap off the win.what a feat.as the late great gerald leintz once told me,"kid,anyone can win from the front."considering the new build tables and no table talk,this race will be remebered because of rando actually making it all the way to the win..way to go rando!.

newsflash: moral victory for kid egan by finishing ahead of mike and fabio. ps mike you are the only one that remembers that i only finished ahead of you because you spun.

I'd have to agree, John. Watching a car come from the last spot in the start grid and all the way from ninth as lap 3 began, is pretty cool.

This was not my race - that spin was a calculated risk based on my goal of winning the GP. If I win the GP anyway, it will feel like I backed into it.

I did not know that John is kedegan.
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 11 May 2016, 5:51 am

Half the remaining field is now in. The Grand Prix winner and finalists (top 6) have been determined: Mike gets his 2nd consecutive title while Chris sneaks into the top six.

We're almost ready to auto-pilot this race - one more set of plots ought to do it.

Turn 50 Summary
Kal (naked 7), Brad (naked 6), and Tim B. (naked 4; naked 6) push their engines to cross the finish line side by side. No change in positions as they take 3rd, 4th, and 5th respectively.

John runs the Promenade 120's at 120 for free. Fabio, at 100 and the slip, takes the inside Promenade for free and pulls alongside the numbers of the Texaco car. Mike takes the Promenade for free at 100.

Todd is ready to depart the Gallery after a 60 plot. Will lollygags towards Raffles at 60 with no lane designation.

Turn 51 Soft Deadline: This afternoon or tomorrow morning if I get all the plots.
Hard deadline is Friday morning at 8 a.m. EDT (12 noon GMT)
T50.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 11 May 2016, 7:08 am

The race is over!!

Please post race comments here: http://www.redscape.com/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=3263

I received the essential T51 plots from John & Fabio. Since Sheares would be in play with 160 plots, John's 6th place finish was not a certainty. As it turned out, both cars played it safe. I auto-piloted Todd & Will and will finish them out.

Turn 51 Summary
John and Fabio both plot 140 to take 6th and 7th, crossing side by side. Mike pushed to 160 (naked 6) for 8th place.

Todd clipped his last wear in the Promenade 100 at 120. Will takes Raffles at 60.

Turn 52 Summary
Todd runs across the finish at 160 for 9th. Will enters the Gallery at 60.

Turn 53, 54, & 55
Will plots 60, 100, and 160 to finish in 10th.

Thanks for a great race, fellas! I'll post my EOG in a few days. It's also time to say goodbye to Todd, who has been in the league from its inception. He is stepping away from the #84. If retirement doesn't suit you well, Todd, we'll keep an engine warm for you.
T51.png