Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 14 Nov 2015, 10:35 am

This is an exhibition race with two purposes. The first is to see if I can cut it as an RM. As you can surmise this will be my first foray into that world so I hope you'll be patient with me. But the other purpose is to test an alternative start method.
You will notice a grid with the cars lined up. This will be the start position for all cars; a single row.
All normal Redscape rules will be in effect. The "inside" of the start grid is at the top and cars will line up from top down according to their starting bids.
The end of the start grid matches up to the start/finish line. In other words, as cars complete the starting section they will enter the first space past the s/f line and continue normally from there.
I will accept turn corrections for 2 turns after the issue. For example: I forgot to deduct a driver's wear for turn 4. If anyone catches that it must be reported no later than the deadline for turn 6. After 2 turns all errors will stand.
I will use the soft/hard deadline method. If a soft deadline is listed I would appreciate drivers trying to submit before then. But if not the hard deadline will be in effect. At that point any NMR will be adjudicated accordingly.
I think that covers things. Of course any question feel free to ask.
Good luck and good race!
MonzaT0.png
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 15 Nov 2015, 8:41 am

So far we have 9 drivers:
Chris B (yellow)
Tim C (red)
Rando (lime green)
Will K (light blue)
Brad (gray)
Willy C (dark blue)
Gatlin (dark green)
Tony L (black)
John W ()

Please indicate your car color preference also. Probably best to list 2 or 3. I will assign in the order I receive your emails.

Car colors:
black brown red orange yellow green blue violet gray fuchsia lime green lt. blue
Administrator

Post 15 Nov 2015, 1:21 pm

Brad - Grey
Administrator

Post 16 Nov 2015, 6:16 pm

Gatlin - Light Blue

Also, the email for me is bauskakids [at] gmail.com
Administrator

Post 17 Nov 2015, 5:44 pm

bbauska wrote:Brad - Grey

Also, if we get 12 drivers w/o me (Brad), then I will step out to avoid any issue of collusion with my son (Gatlin)