Join In On The Action "Register Here" To View The Forums

Already a Member Login Here

Board index Forum Index
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 22 Aug 2014, 7:35 am

OK. Conversation at G+ between August 6th and August 16th, inanities and all:

Ryan

What is the league waiting list like?

Is the trend of selling players and teams tanking getting a little too intense?

Someone I know mentioned that he is in a fantasy football league that uses European soccer-style relegation. They have 16 teams and do two leagues of 8, with the top and bottom two swapping places each year.

Would this be something to consider? Is there any way it could even conceivably be implemented with a keeper league (I don't think it could, but y'all are smarter than me, so I thought I'd toss it out there)?

Just a topic for discussion...

Brad S

I think you'd want to maintain just one player pool across both. so then we could manage all of that in one league. You'd have A and B division. A only plays A and B only plays B and they each have their own custom playoffs and each have their own custom championship. Then just regroup the divisions at year's end so that the two in the championship of B move to A and the bottom A's move to B. I'm not sure this would drive up interest to stay competitive longer or not.

Personally I think the best incentive is an incentive for being the best loser. Could it mean that a team purposely pulls themselves out of the playoffs to get that incentive yes... but there are no guarantees from one year to the next.

What if we had some sort of winter roster pare down where we had to pare our rosters down to just a starting line up. And then all the rest go into a winter draft pool and the winter draft pool would be orderered from the best loser down to the worst loser and then from worst playoff to champion in which there is (unlimited rounds) until a round is met where no player is drafted. When you draft a player in the winter draft you have to immediately cut another player to meet the roster size limit. You would be obtaining these players that are cut at their previous seasons salary (much like a waiver claim). You would then have the rights to that player going into the next season. Oh and you have to stick to only players that were cut from a team, not free agents at end of year.

Todd

You certainly could do it. Just have each 'league' only play itself scheduling-wise, and set up custom playoffs.

Ryan

Ah, yeah... that would work.

I'd even be in favor of going to 20 teams (4x5 divisions / 2x10 leagues) if we could pare down the starting roster spots to 9 hitters.

Ryan

Also, the spreadsheets Todd could create for what-ifs, comparing the best teams from the second tier to the worst teams from the first tier, would be spectacular. His brain would hit new levels of Toddness.

Nicholas

I don't like the tier system, but I'm always in favor of expansion! I think ultimately it's about recruiting the right owners: people who care enough to rebuild during lost seasons. While I like the idea of rewarding teams that stay engaged, wins and losses are not the best measure because rebuilding teams shouldn't sacrifice acquiring cheap talent in order to win in the short team with rentals who are worthless the next season. Of course there's a limit to how many prospects anyone can keep, but if an owner chooses to rebuild by acquiring as many prospects as possible and then making a decision about who to keep right before the keeper deadline with the most recent news possible then that shouldn't be penalized. That owner is trying to help his or her team and is not disengaged. But, if most of those prospects are in the minors, that owner will lose to an owner with major league rentals who absentmindedly sets his lineup once every ten days.

I think our system works and if owners aren't engaged, let's find more! Jared seems to be more active than Michael was. 16 teams is working well. I'm always open to ideas about how to make the later portion of the season more interesting to non-contenders, I just haven't seen anything that made perfect sense yet.

Todd

I think you're approaching this from the wrong angle, Nick. It's not about punishing people for trying to find keepers, it's about decreasing the pressure to do so, relative to other pressures. If there's more pressure to win even when your team isn't a title contender, that makes the matchups you're currently playing more interesting, and that's good for the game (imo). The extreme buy/sell dynamic we've seen in recent years is not ruinous, but is also somewhat detrimental (again, imo). If people have more incentive to win now, it will be harder for buyers to find traction, which means the sell trades that do happen can be more lucrative- which means there'd still be room to rebuild when necessary. And really, you don't need a roster full of minor leaguers to rebuild. Unlike an MLB rebuild, there's no real reason an RBL rebuild should take more than one year unless (perhaps) you're weighed down by bad contracts.

All that being said, I'm not a fan of introducing relegation to our league. I do think we have a problem in search of a solution, but I don't think we've found that solution yet, or even come particularly close.

I'm going to toss out an idea that I don't necessarily think directly addresses this problem, but is at least interesting in its own right, and also addresses some of Steve's concerns regarding Mike Trout's contract (not that I'm convinced those concerns need addressing).

In the ottoneu system used on FanGraphs, there's a sort of collective arbitration system as follows:

"Allocations

a. The allocation system gives a $25 budget to each team in the league. The team can allocate this budget towards players on other teams. Each team must allocate at least one dollar to every other team, and no team can allocate more than $3 to any other team. At the end of the allocation period, all players have their salary increased by the amount allocated towards them. Allocations take place after the initial offseason salary increase, so any allocations will be in addition to the $1 or $2 increase each player gets at the end of the season.

b. If a team does not allocate at least one dollar to every other team, none of their allocations will count and it will be as if they did not participate at all."

Note that ottoneu has 40-man rosters and $400 budgets, there are no long-term contracts, and resigning a player increases their salary by $2 (or $1 if they have no MLB service time), if you're wondering how this fits into the overall contract structure.

In general, I think the whole 40-man roster thing is bonkers overkill, but I do think the arbitration allocation thing is interesting. We could pretty much guarantee, for example, that everyone would allocate a few dollars to Trout, and suddenly he'd be priced fairly (I assume from the description that everyone allocates simultaneously, which could lead to weird results if people do a bad job anticipating each other, but you could always order it, probably starting with first place and going through last). More generally, the power of keepers, especially big-ticket ones, would be reduced, which would in turn decrease the incentive to punt early on the current season.

Brad S

Todd I like that idea if we could work it into our current keeper system. I think it would make things fair. If we have a player in a multi year contract would that allow us to opt out of the contract? Would we say you can only apply dollars to players who are in contract years (I like this idea)?

Nicholas

I like the allocation idea. It sounds perfect for Steve as well. I suppose if it were used to make borderline players unkeepable (each owner would probably have different targets, but this might be one), that would help people who thought there were too many contracts.

Todd, I see your point about the rewards. I agree that it could make later season matchups more interesting for owners who are otherwise out of it. I just want to make sure it doesn't accidentally reward teams that aren't making enough effort to rebuild, versus a team that is making an effort, however misguided, to acquire many prospects. While we can't completely solve the problem of the league historically having haves and have nots - some owners are just better at fantasy baseball than others, and everyone has a different amount of time he/she can allocate - I want to make sure not to exacerbate it.

Ryan

Are you trying to say I'm bad at this?

Nicholas

Didn't you make the playoffs the previous two years?

Todd

That didn't actually happen, Ryan just dreamt it.

Nicholas

Well, at any rate, at this point we have enough history to show that Matt's better at fantasy baseball than everyone else, and George, Mike, and you (Todd) are in the next tier. Ryan and I, among others, are pretty far below that.

Brad S

I think Todd should formally propose his suggestion.

Todd

Before we settle on it we might want to put it in front of the league as a whole, rather than just those of us savvy to pay attention to G+. For one thing, even if people like the core idea, the numbers probably don't translate from ottoneu, so we might as well give people a chance to hash things like that out rather than just presenting a finished proposal. Particularly since I think this could conceivably lead to a revamp of the whole keeper system (if it necessitates year-to-year contracts only).

Brad S

Todd... that's what I was referring to. Put it up on the ESPN site to talk it over.

I think we would need to vote on the idea overall and then hash out the invidual details.

And I may not have been clear on what I meant earlier with allocations. I meant it to come across that if a player is currently in a contract (that isn't expired) you cannot add to them. But any other players you can. So if you have a player who has just finished year 2 of 3 year contract you can't raise his price. But if the player just finished year 3 of his 3 year contract he would be able to have the acquisition dollars added therefore if you want to sign that player their new base value is changed and you still have to apply the 5,3,1 on top of the new base value. So it's a combination of our current system with theirs.

I see us being able to insert this in between "start of season" and declaring keepers at which point all new base values for players not in contracts could be established.

Nicholas

There could be a way to give the owners an opt-out chance if the player's non-expiring contract increases 33% or more (just a random number). I like the idea of being able to allocate money to player under contract. The more strategy the better! In terms of a total amount, $25 isn't so far off, but I think it's too high. That gives every owner $10 to play with after you allocate $1 to the other 15 teams. I would say perhaps having $3-5 left over is better, so more like $18-20. But yes, post it to the league.

Michael

What kind of shenanigans is this? Don't make me get all 'military rule' on you. Yeah, I'll abolish those civil liberty's... and that apostrophe is for you, Nick. Rabble rousers.

Todd

What on earth are you talking about, Mike?

Nicholas

I think he's just joking around. It seems unlikely he would actually get upset about people throwing around rules changes on a public forum. 

Michael

As Nick surmised, just poking fun. I check in once a month to keep my eyes on you savvy G+ followers to make sure you're not fomenting rebellion.

Nicholas

We only foment rebellion in the private group "RBL Commissioner Grievances and Coup Planning"

Michael

Crap. Can I join?

To answer Ryan's initial question: 1.

Todd

It's the only place where Steve and George can agree on anything.

Ryan

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!
Dignitary

Post 23 Aug 2014, 10:08 am

So here's how I'd envision the proposal working:

1. All contracts are for a single year only.

Personally, I'd welcome the simplicity this would bring. You wouldn't need to constantly refer to the spreadsheet to determine a player's status, not to mention no more buyouts. But the transition from the current system could be pretty complicated. One thing we could do is void all the contracts but use them to inform the base prices.

I realize there was a suggestion of working it into the current system, but I don't see much advantage to that.

2. Keeper deadline happens significantly earlier.

This is to make room for the allocation phase. How much earlier would depend on whether allocation is simultaneous or not.

3. Salary inflation is always +M for major leaguers, +R for rookies.

I like the ottoneu idea that rookie is defined as no MLB service time, but we could keep our current distinction too. In any case, ottoneu has M = 2 and R = 1. R = 1 seems fine, but M = 2 is a lot lower than what we have now, and I'm not sure allocation would be enough to offset that. M = 3 would be pretty close to the 3-year contract average, and allocation would offset some of the early year savings, so I'd probably go with that.

4. Each team gets an allocation budget of B. Each team MUST spend at least $1 on each other team, and may spend no more than t on any one team. Failing to follow these rules completely invalidates a team's allocations.

Ottoneu has B = 25 and t = 3. I think t = 3 is good, and I think something in the 20-25 range is good for B.

The tricky part is the logistics of doing the allocation, for which I see two primary options:

5a. Starting with the first place team and ending with the last place team, each team has D days to submit their allocations. These are published to the league and then the next team is on the clock.

5b. Every team submits their allocations simultaneously.

Obviously, 5a would take much longer (I'd probably set D to 3 or 4, so it would take a bit less than 2 months), and would be reliant on owners to be pretty responsive. 5b would be much easier logistically, but would be subject to potentially weird results. Suppose everyone thinks player A should cost $2 more- only 2/15 owners should actually allocate, but there's no real way to ensure that happens, which could result in no one allocating to A, or EVERYONE doing it.

An optional variant of 5a would be to do it like the auction- live. Might be even more difficult to find TWO different dates that all the owners are available, than to just do it over a couple months.

6. Once allocations are complete, an owner may freely opt out of any contract that has been allocated to.

Nick suggested something more restrictive, but I wouldn't want to punish owners for failing to anticipate which of their players might receive allocations.
Dignitary

Post 23 Aug 2014, 10:11 am

One other thought regarding simultaneous allocation- it might make sense to have a (large) cap on allocations to individual players, and have teams get refunded some of their allocation (with a chance to redistribute it) if the cap gets exceeded. Tiebreaker (in terms of who gets the refund) going to teams that are lower in the standings. This could conceivably end up fighting against the speed/logistics advantage of simultaneity, though.
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 23 Aug 2014, 2:54 pm

First impression: Whoa... way too complex.

When I sit down and work through it, it makes a lot of sense. It's seems likes it's tailor-made to prevent Mike Trout type situations.

Problems:

1. I don't necessarily think there's anything wrong with Mike Trout situations.
2. As a re-builder this year, I look forward to those discount 3-year contracts on a few of my players. You can't start this right away as it would punish those long-term contract writers. Tough transition.
3. How early would keepers have to be selected? It sounds like the beginning of spring training, at best. That really changes how you think about who to roster EOY.

Overall I'm not sanguine about the chance for something like this to pass. It represents a major overhaul - something we haven't done since we went auction/keeper. Hey, we do have four new/returning owners in the last two years - maybe the winds are changing.
Dignitary

Post 23 Aug 2014, 5:51 pm

1. Yeah, it's "anti-Trout", but it's not ONLY that. It's more generally a competitive balance thing- more dollars get allocated to the stronger teams. Call it anti-Matt =P Our league has almost no competitive balance measures, for what it's worth (the schedule is really it), so I doubt we'd be hurting ourselves by adding some. Also worth noting is that owners who frequently make poor contract decisions will be less punished for doing so under this system.

2. The discount is bigger up-front, though, and we could always go with M = 2 if we're worried that keeping won't be strong enough after allocation happens. Anyway, I don't think anyone would be punished by having us wipe the contracts. People who had valuable contracts would still have them, they'd just also have the option of stopping them earlier more easily. We would just need to strike the right balance with the pricing.

3. Yeah, this is definitely a big change, and the part I'm least sure our league is equipped to handle.

As for chance to pass, people seemed very positive about the idea on G+, but that group may not be a representative sampling, and we didn't go into as much detail as I've done here. Though I would have no problem with people suggesting tweaks or different approaches to the core idea if my particular version isn't popular.
Adjutant

Post 24 Aug 2014, 9:00 am

I'm in favor of the allocation idea, but only if we keep our contract system the way it is and limit the amount of money each team can allocate to $6 (more on why below). I think we'd need to cap the allocation amount any one player can receive, and give owners one amnesty they can use on a player whose contract is increased by a certain percentage. Let's use everyone's favorite poster boy Mike Trout as an example!

*This example assumes:
a) simultaneous allocations; I think if we moved the keeper date three weeks before auction and the allocation date two weeks before that would be fine.
b)200% as the increase cap and 100% as an amnesty threshold
c) teams can only allocate within their divisions.

1. Matt signs Trout to a 6/9/10 contract. I'd be in favor of not allowing rookies to receive allocations.
2. All three owners in Matt's division decide to use the $1 they must allocate to his team plus their additional $3 to Trout.
3. Trout's contract reaches the $18 (200% of $6) limit. His future years are adjusted accordingly to $21 and $22.
4. Since Trout's contract has exceeded the 100% threshold for amnesty, Matt can decide if he wants to use his amnesty.

Using $6 and keeping allocations within divisions solves the problem of too many owners allocating too much money to a single player. Trout, for example, reaches his max only by having every team allocate all $4 possible dollars to him. All contracts above $6 cannot reach their max, but can still be heavily influenced by allocations.

In this model, the top players experience much more rapid inflation but still allow their owner to receive some value. Even $18 for Trout is a steal - just much less of one than $6.
Dignitary

Post 24 Aug 2014, 10:51 am

Under your version, is Trout still allocatable the following year (when he would be $21)?

Why does an owner not have the option to opt-out unless they hit this threshold? If I'm looking at keeping a player with a base price of $1, should I only keep him as long as he's worth at least $11? If they're allocatable in subsequent contract years, the analysis starts to get really complicated.

If the cap is hit, is there any notion of refunding money to the owners who made that allocation? If not, wouldn't you be concerned that, for example, everyone will allocate fully to Trout, and we'll have a lot of dead allocation money? Or alternatively, that (for the most serious owners, at least) this will turn into a game of Diplomacy in trying to decide who bites the bullet and makes the Trout allocation, versus who gets to spend their money elsewhere?

If we keep our keeper system *exactly* the same, the allocation system will inflate prices and make keeping harder. Under my version, I think it actually makes keeping easier in some cases, because you're not worried about using long-term commitments to gain savings. I also dislike the net gain in complexity. If we do away with multi-year contracts, we offset the new complexity with a loss of old complexity.
Adjutant

Post 24 Aug 2014, 5:55 pm

I tried to simplify it and make it so we don't have to change our current contract system much. Trout would still be "allocatable" at $21, yes. Any player would. And there would never be a scenario in which money is left over because the cap can only be hit if all three teams in a division spend all their money on a $6 player, a rare occurrence.

Let's look at my division as an example. I have $6 to spend, and I have a lot of options. I can try to make a borderline keeper not currently under contract less palatable to sign. I can throw all my money at the player in the most friendly contract. I can try to spread my money around to hurt everyone a little bit, or I can target one rival who I see as the biggest threat.

For the $1 I have to spend on a Wallaby player, I'm choosing Iwakuma. He's only $11 next year and Brad has no one else he's saving a bunch of money on. On the Sluggers, I'm using my mandatory $1 on Rizzo, Freeman's most friendly contract. On the Foes, I'd probably target Scherzer to make him even more expensive. Then I have three additional dollars at my disposal and a host of choices. Let's pretend I settled on adding one more dollar to Rizzo's contract and used two dollars on Billy Hamilton to make it harder for Josh to sign him to a three year deal.

It's not super complicated. I imagine a couple of teams in my division would target Stanton, Strasburg, and/or Kluber. If the buyout clause needs to apply more often to more expensive players, then it's not hard to change it to $6 (for example) instead of a percentage.
Dignitary

Post 24 Aug 2014, 9:35 pm

I missed the part where you said that you only allocate within your own division. That does help reduce the complication, as well as minimizing the negative impacts of either a simultaneous or "turn-based" version, which are some pretty big upsides.

The potential downside, I think, is that it would be less effective as a competitive balance measure. It seems reasonable that stronger owners will do a better job with allocation, and if we're only doing allocation within a division it's more likely that the stronger owners are split up and can't target each other.

Right now I'm leaning toward the benefits outweighing the negatives as far as restricting it to divisions.

I still don't see why we wouldn't want to give people the option to opt out of any contract that was touched in any way. And the reason I say it gets complicated is that when you're evaluating a potential contract, you have to think in terms of possible future year allocations, not just current year. So the question of "is player X worth 6/9/10" becomes "is player X worth anywhere from 6/9/10 to 18/33/46". Using your 100% threshold, it's "is player X worth anywhere from 6/9/10 to 12/27/40".

Hopefully that illustrates the compounding problem. I wouldn't have a problem with prices potentially moving in that manner for particular players, but having to make a decision about it upfront seems potentially very complicated. That's why I'm inclined to think that if we want to do this, we'd be better off sticking to single-year contracts, and/or allowing owners to opt-out of any allocated contract.

Maybe I can illustrate my thinking on multi-year contracts more generally and (somewhat) independent of the allocation idea. I think the reason, right now, to have them is that they allow us to trade off between rapid year-to-year contract growth (if you keep resigning for 1 year), versus the potential to lock up a guy relatively cheap for a significant amount of time. Any single year-to-year price, by itself, is going to be difficult to balance between run-of-the-mill keepers and the upper-tier guys. Our current system definitely leans toward the upper-tier guys, but that big first year increase at least means you have to take on some risk in order to get the best prices.

Allocation, I think, is a different way to approach the problem. It allows us to have a lower year-to-year price increase, which means the run-of-the-mill guys become more keepable, since they presumably won't receive many allocations. Meanwhile, allocations make the upper-tier guys inflate faster, making them less valuable price-wise than before. To offset this, removing the multi-year contracts would reduce the additional risk you currently have to accept. This should allow the upper-tier guys to stay valuable, just in a somewhat different way, and perhaps not for as many years.

Your proposal also increases the value of run-of-the-mill guys, relative to upper-tier guys, simply by making the latter more expensive. Which is fine, I guess- between this and my proposal it's probably just a matter of preference. But I think I would prefer the simplicity of a year-to-year model- not only are there big logistical wins, but it also relieves us of the burden of trying to project players several years out, which, frankly, even MLB GMs are terrible at, to say nothing of us. And what I was trying to get across above is that allocation gives us the opportunity to simplify to a year-to-year model, because we're no longer constrained by an overly rigid rate of inflation.
Dignitary

Post 24 Aug 2014, 9:41 pm

Logistical wins of year-to-year include:

*No more buyouts
*Virtually no need for the roster sheet- when the prices are entered into ESPN, you can just use them and add the inflation rate (I'd suggested +$3), which means...
*No need to check the sheet to verify someone's price
*No need to check the sheet to determine remaining contract years
*No need to UPDATE the sheet

If you're wondering about players passing through waivers- that is noted in the player's transactions tab on ESPN, so you wouldn't need the roster sheet to check that. And we could put the burden on owners to 'claim' that discount when relevant at the end of the year (which could be the one time the sheet gets updated), to avoid having Mike or Matt or whoever comb through the transaction log. The verification would then only occur for players so 'claimed'.
NASCAR Driver (Pro V)

Post 25 Aug 2014, 10:43 am

While you two indulge in your intellectual exercise*, I would like to address the issue initially brought up by Ryan - how to keep teams from bailing too early in the season.

Some solutions:

1. Eliminate rookie contracts. Anyone labeled as a rookie cannot be kept. Probably not too popular given our fascination with rookies (even if that fascination is merely a result of the system itself).

2. Give some value to doing well in the consolation bracket. I know we've discussed this in the past but perhaps we just haven't come up with the right scheme. Maybe limit the number of rookie contracts that can be written based on placement in the bracket (X - Place = max # contracts). Players in the playoff bracket and the two last place teams might be limited to one or two.

Other solutions?

*Realistically I think this has a snowball's chance in hell of passing but it is fascinating.
Adjutant

Post 25 Aug 2014, 1:36 pm

1. Increase play-off teams to 8.
2. Give incentives for finishing 7-10. Extra FA next year; extra money in the auction, etc...

So the he problem that is attempting to be fixed is teams throwing in the towel too early in the season.? I have to say that every owner seems to have stayed involved and even those teams that are playing for next year are still not that easy to beat. I have not had an easy time beating those teams at all. So I can't see that as a big concern, myself.
I suspect there might be a concern that teams can take advantage of so many teams bailing and trade prospects to those teams for rentals and build monster teams. And that is perceived to be somehow unfair. Josh, to his credit, has done very well with that strategy. My team has benefited from a lot of trades with teams out of the race (but those teams benefited too). Is that perceived as being an unfair way to build a team?Of course, if you don't have top-tier prospects you are not getting those rentals.
Anyway, if that is perceived as distorting the competitive balance in some way I think there are other ways to deal with that. I also vote to give Mike dictatorial powers on the issue of allocation.
Dignitary

Post 25 Aug 2014, 8:43 pm

I actually think that the allocation system DOES address that concern, Mike, which is why I brought it up on G+. And I think it does so in a way that has far less potential for unintended side-effects.

Clearly, if we take NIck's proposal, it will simply increase keeper prices. And that, in turn, means keepers are less valuable. That tips the balance point between worth-it-to-keep-competing and might-as-well-sell, since the upside of selling is lowered. I think my proposal has the same effect, but it's less obvious in comparison to our current system.

Is it enough? Maybe, maybe not, but I'd rather try a solution that doesn't create perverse incentives before we start looking at one that does.

Personally, I'd be fine with eliminating rookie contracts, but it wouldn't have changed my calculus for this year at all. All the other stuff mentioned I'd be dead-set against, either because it does create perverse incentives (consolation bracket stuff, etc.), or, in the case of increasing the number of playoff teams, because yuck (does anyone really think the #7 & 8 teams have earned a title shot this year, or pretty much any year?).

One other thing that would get the job done is to actually have money prizes, and have them go ALL the way down, such that each spot you moved up would be more valuable. I'm not sure if I'm ready to put enough money down to make that have a big impact, though.
Administrator

Post 26 Aug 2014, 9:43 am

Sharur wrote:I actually think that the allocation system DOES address that concern, Mike, which is why I brought it up on G+. And I think it does so in a way that has far less potential for unintended side-effects.

Clearly, if we take NIck's proposal, it will simply increase keeper prices. And that, in turn, means keepers are less valuable. That tips the balance point between worth-it-to-keep-competing and might-as-well-sell, since the upside of selling is lowered. I think my proposal has the same effect, but it's less obvious in comparison to our current system.

Is it enough? Maybe, maybe not, but I'd rather try a solution that doesn't create perverse incentives before we start looking at one that does.

Personally, I'd be fine with eliminating rookie contracts, but it wouldn't have changed my calculus for this year at all. All the other stuff mentioned I'd be dead-set against, either because it does create perverse incentives (consolation bracket stuff, etc.), or, in the case of increasing the number of playoff teams, because yuck (does anyone really think the #7 & 8 teams have earned a title shot this year, or pretty much any year?).

One other thing that would get the job done is to actually have money prizes, and have them go ALL the way down, such that each spot you moved up would be more valuable. I'm not sure if I'm ready to put enough money down to make that have a big impact, though.

With the exception of last place, who should get nothing... (what are we a kids soccer league?)
Dignitary

Post 26 Aug 2014, 9:51 am

bbauska wrote:With the exception of last place, who should get nothing... (what are we a kids soccer league?)

Well yeah, obviously...